Chapter 11 WAY BACK HOME

It's been a month since they visited the beach. Chan gave him the file about Tawan and Porsche can tell that this person is also a bastard...a spoiled bastard. Kinn pester him every single time he get the chance and Porsche just wanted to have a normal day.

" You're going to visit Porschay today?"

Pete asked, they're walking towards the coffee shop not far from the company. Vegas is not with him because he has a meeting with Kinn.

" It been two weeks since the last time we went out. I wanted to make sure that Porschay is comfortable even if I am not around every single time."

Porsche opened the door of the shop and let Pete enter first, who mumbled his thanks then Porsche follows.

" I also missed little Chay, I hope I can visit him but I have to do something that related to Khun Nuhh almost every day."

The mention of the oldest Theerapanyakun made Porsche stared at Pete and then frown.

" Tankhun never come back to the company, where is he?"

Pete order his regular coffee and also Vegas's, Porsche also did with Kinn's regular.

" At his studio, he rarely left the place so I have to do his share of work as his assistant."

Porsche nod his head and pay the Coffees with Kinn's car, Pete saw it and his eyes widen. Porsche just shrugged his shoulder and thanks the workers.

" How long have you been using Khun Kinn's card? Did you asked permission to use that?"

Pete asked worriedly, it's true that he's been using Kinn's card for buying coffees or foods but Kinn also agreed... though not everytime but it doesn't matter.

" Don't worry, he won't deduct that to your salary."

He said confidently and Pete just nod his head slowly, it's not like he don't trust Porsche but sometimes he can't help but ask if this is ethical.

" When are you going back home?"

Porsche just keep looking ahead but he's paying attention to Pete. Tye afternoon time is one of his favorite.

" After I deliver this coffee to him, I am going to arrange everything first before leaving."

He's going to spend his three days leave with Porschay. He misses his brother dearly and he can't wait to buy him everything he wants.

" Big is going to be with Kinn. I can tell that Big doesn't really like you, and also Ken."

Porsche snorted a laugh.

" My presence irritates their demons. I don't really care as long as they don't do any harm to me."

They arrived at the company and Pete has to go back to his shared office with office and Porsche has to go back to Kinn.

The meeting was already finished and when he open the door (of course without knocking), a pillow almost collided with his face if he did not have a very good reflect.

" The fuck was that!"

He exclaimed and tried to glance inside the room further...

" Khun Nuhh!"

" Porsche my boy! I missed youuuu!"

Then the oldest just carelessly hug Porsche that almost made him lose his balance. The coffees he's holding almost fall on how suddenly khun Tankhun jumps on him.

" Khun Nuhh, please be careful, i am holding a cup of coffee and it almost spilled."

Tankhun just ignore his words and dragged him inside the office. Porsche saw Kinn in his table, sending them a few glance but more focused on his paperwork.