the puppy interview||obx cast

04/2023, age 17

Cast Of Outer Banks: The Puppy Interview | Buzzfeed.

Theadora sits on the floor of the buzzfeed studio between costars madelyn cline and drew starkey.

bailey starts off by introducing herself, "hi, i'm madison bailey,"

"i'm drew starkey"

"i'm theadora james,"

"i'm madelyn cline,"

"and i'm austin north, and we're the cast of outer banks."

"and this is the best day of my life," thea jokes, causing her costars to laugh.

"bring on the puppies!" drew exclaims.

the other four join in, "come on, bring 'em in!" "bring 'em in!"

the first puppy enters the frame, "oh my god, hi!" thea squeaks.

drew lays down, instantly being bombarded by multiple puppies all licking his face. "oh no. somebody help!"

thea just picks up one of the puppies and begins to kiss it all over, while austin holds up a husky puppy and coos, "chunky monkey!"

"how are we supposed to answer any questions right now?" thea doesn't tear her eyes away from the puppy in her arms.

question #1
What was it like filming on location for all of the "Poguelandia" scenes in Season 3?

"we get to film in barbados, the beautiful country of barbados," drew multitasks answering the question while simultaneously playing with the puppies, "the people there are so welcoming and its gorgeous—" he's cut off by a puppy walking rather strangely.

bailey laughs at the dog, asking him, "what are you doing?"

thea continues kissing her puppy, "the food was awesome."

question #2
What was your favorite behind-the-scenes memory from filming Season 3 of Outer Banks

"maddie, we had good moments—" thea trails off when she notices cline zoned out, too focused on the puppy she's holding.

bailey laughs, "maddie—nobody's here right now," she waves a hand in front of her own face.

drew tries to get the girls attention, "maddie what's you're favorite—"

the group laughs as maddie makes no attempt to respond, smiling at the puppy kissing her face.

question #3
What has been your favorite plot twist on Outer Banks so far? *spoiler alert*

"my father faking his suicide," madelyn starts off.

"that was pretty gnarly." thea voices. "i dunno though, rafe's haircut was a pretty big plot twist."

both maddie's laugh.

drew nods, "pretty big,"

question #4
What's a role people would be surprised to find out you auditioned for but didn't get?