celeb family feud||s19 cast

age 17
station 19 s6
greys s19

Theadora stood backstage, nervously biting her nails as she waits for the announcers cue. standing beside the teen, one of her costars jaina glances over with a reassuring wink.

"it's time for celebrity family feud!" the shows announcer begins. "its the cast of greys anatomy, playing for the national children's hospital foundation!"

thea takes a deep breath as she watches her greys anatomy costars emerge into the stage, waving at the live audience. seeing as she is a series regular on both shows, theadora could have played on either teams. however, station nineteen had recently lost a member as his character had been killed off in the previous season, leaving the shows game show team down a member.

to be honest, thea didn't mind one bit. despite being on greys for longer, she had to admit she was closer to more of the station nineteen cast members as she had scenes with all of them instead of just a few specific characters. on greys anatomy, thea's character charlie only really had important, full scenes with jo, amelia, meredith, maggie, and alex (before his actor left in the shows sixteenth season, of course.)

"and to extinguish their competition... the cast of station nineteen, playing for the national fallen firefighters foundation!"

theadora takes another anxious breath as a spotlight illuminates her and the other few cast members competing on the gameshow. she follows her costars further out onto the stage, saying a silent prayer of relief when she reads her name between those of barrett and jainas.

just as the teammates take their respective spots, the announcer introduces, "and now, the star of our show....steve harvey!"

theadora joins the audience and her cast mates in applause as the shows host appears on stage.

"thank you everybody," steve greets. "welcome to celebrity family feud everybody, i'm steve harvey! we got a good one for you tonight; these celebrity teams are gonna be battling it out for twenty five thousand bucks for their favorite charity. well, let's go meet 'em everybody!" he points toward the greys cast standing on his right. "let's go meet the greys anatomy team."

steve walks over to the cast. "chandra, would you mind introducing everybody?"

chandra wilson nods, pointing to the man stood beside her. "to my left is jim pickens, who plays dr. richard webber. beside him is camilla luddington who plays dr. jo wilson, caterina scorsone who plays dr. amelia shepherd, and kelly mccreary who plays dr. maggie pierce!" the crowd claps excitedly.

"now let's go meet the cast of station nineteen!" steve points, crossing the stage to where theadora and her castmates stood. he greets jason george on the end. "how you doin' tonight, man?"

"i'm doing great, and yourself?"

"good, good. would you introduce us to you all as well?"

jason nods, gesturing to his right. "this is danielle savre, maya bishop. jaina lee ortiz, andy herrera. theadora james, charlotte jacobs. and barrett doss, vic hughes." the crowd once again erupts into applause.

"alright then," steve claps, "welcome to the show, let's get it on! give me chandra, give me jason!"

the tv-couple meet at the buzzer station, where their host begins the show. "alright, we've got the top eight answers in the board, here we go." steve looks down at his cards, reading off, "if you were going to prison on monday, what might you do on sunday night?"

jason immediately hits his buzzer. "have sex."

"have sex! you better know it, jason." steve turns around to look up at the answer board, which shows jason's answer on slot number three for sixteen points.

"two answers top it," steve tells chandra.

"kiss my children." the woman answers sweetly.

steve turns back to the board, which shows chandra's answer on slot number six for five points.

steve approaches the youngest player. "theadora, if you were going to prison on monday morning, what might you do on sunday night?"

thea pauses for a moment, thinking before easily responding, "commit another crime."

her teammates, host, and audience all erupt into laughter. steve gives the teen a high five, shrugging, "hell yeah."

jaina, danielle, and barrett clap in amusement, cheering her on. "okay, okay!"

"that's a good answer!" jason leans over, shouting over the sound of his teammates clapping. "i don't think it's on the board, but that's a good answer."

"right?" thea throws her arms up at his second statement, "why not?".

"that's my favorite answer." steve tells her. "imma do something else, yeah. commit another crime..." he turns to the answer board, which shows thea's response on slot number eight for three points. her teammates erupt into cheers once again, all leaning over to give the teen a high five.

theadora anxiously waited in the wings backstage before her cue to join host steve harvey on stage for the fast money round.

"all right, she got a hundred and fifty one points." steve tells thea of her costar, danielle, who had gone just before the teen. "that's really good. so, you need forty nine to win."

"okay." theadora claps.

"let's remind everybody of danielle's answers," the answer board pulls up the woman's responses before starting the timer. "twenty five seconds on the clock please, here we go. name a daughters occupation that makes her mother say 'where did i go wrong.'

"hooker." thea answers right off the bat.

"what age did you feel grown up?"

thea answers, "thirteen."

"tell me the day of the week you start planning your weekend."

"uh, friday."

"name a part of the leg from the ankle up."

"the thigh."

"name an animal that runs in a race."

"dog."

the buzzer sounds, signifying times up. theadoras team members clap and shout in support, "yes!" "go, thee!" "you did good! did good!"

"alright, you need forty nine points for the money." steve reminds before reading off thea's responses. "name a daughters occupation that makes her mother say 'where did i go wrong'. you said, hooker. surveys said..." up on the score board, thea's answer brings in forty two points.

her teammates and the audience erupt in applause.

"stripper and exotic dancer was number one, hookers right under that." steve moves on to the next response, "at what age did you feel grown up? you said, thirteen." the score board gives this answer two points. "thirty is the number one answer."

theadora shrugs, understanding that most were fortunate enough to not need to be all grown up at thirteen years old.

"we need five points." steve continues, "tell me what day of the week you start planning your weekend, you said friday." the score board gives that response two points. "thursday was the number one answer."

thea tilts her head back in disbelief that she was so close yet so far.

"you got this thea, you got this." jason claps from his podium.

"name a part of the leg from the ankle up." steve continues, "you said, the thigh. good answer, survey says..." the answer board gives that response twelve points.

theadora and her teammates erupt into cheers as they win twenty five thousand dollars for their chosen charity. jaina, barrett, and danielle race over to theadora as the four women of the cast embrace in a group hug as they jump up and down in celebration. jason joins the girls, clapping as the greys cast joins in on the celebration.