superlatives||obx cast

02/2023, age 17

The Cast Of 'Outer Banks' Play
Superlatives | Seventeen.

the video begins with seven of the nine main cast members seated amongst a semicircle of chairs before maddie cline begins the introductions.

"hi, i'm madelyn cline,"

"i'm madison bailey,"

"i'm drew starkey,"

"i'm theadora james,"

"i'm austin north,"

"and we're the cast of outer banks!"

Superlatives Challenge
with the cast of Outer Banks

drew introduces the challenge, "we are gonna play superlatives with seventeen."

WHO IS THE BIGGEST PRANKSTER?

jd turns to austin seated beside him, "austin?"

murmurs sound from the group agreeing. "i'd go austin," "okay, austin,"

"in a very mundane type of way," jd continues.

austin points across from him to thea, "i dunno, tj is pretty prank-ey,"

the teen gasps dramatically, "am not!"

"you're always messing with people," austin argues.

"well—yeah," thea shrugs, giving in. the group laughs collectively.

"prank here, prank there..." bailey teases.

jd points to his temple, "psychological things you gotta think about,"

"yeah....not so much physical pranks but she can be very convincing and definitely uses it to her advantage," austin adds.

madelyn chimes, "it's the actor in her," the cast laughs.

WHO TAKES THE MOST PICTURES?

"either bails or lacy," thea starts. the group begins pointing fingers at either carlacia or madison, their opinions split.

"it's both of us," carlacia decides, "we find our light at the same time. you know, golden hour."

"well—if we're talking about selfies than it's lacy and bailey," madelyn chimes in, "but thea takes a ton of videos,"

"oh for sure," jd agrees.

"hey, hey," thea holds up her hands, "i have a very demanding private story."

"oh trust, we know." bailey laughs, "i'm on it."

madelyn and carlacia admit, "victims."

thea feigns being hurt. "oh come on, it's entertaining and you know it."

WHO GIVES THE BEST ADVICE?