buzzfeed||m.r

07/2023, age 18
barbie press tour

Theadora James And Margot Robbie Interview Each Other.

theadora waves, introducing herself to the camera. "hi, i'm thea and i play Sasha in Barbie,"

"i'm margot, and i play barbie." margot follows.

"so, we're gonna ask each other some questions margot

"so, we're gonna ask each other some questions margot." thea turns toward margot. "i'm quite nervous actually."

margot nods in agreement. "yeah, i'm scared."

"if you weren't an actor, what job would you like to do?" margot asks the teenager

"probably a teacher. that's the only thing i ever wanted to be growing up. i only started actually wanting to be an actress once i became one." theadora answers before asking margot the same. "what would you wanna do?"

"well, when i was little i wanted to own hotels slash be a magician. i don't know if that's what i'd want to do now. i'd want to still be in film. i need to be on a film set in some capacity, i'd miss that too much. i'd love to work in like pyrotechnics or special effects." the blonde responds.

"that'd be fun."

margot nods, smiling. "pretty rad."

"what's one thing your fans would be surprised to learn about you?" margot asks next.

"my fans? um—" thea starts, pausing to think of a response.

while the teen thinks, margot adds, "do your fans have a name for themselves by the way?"

"i think someone told me a while ago but i don't remember. what are yours called?"

"i once said in an interview that 'oh i don't know' and then i saw online that a fan, a very dedicated one, was like 'oh my gosh it's all our fault she doesn't know that we have a name, we're not doing a good enough job' and i was so upset i was like no it's just cause i don't look online. but now i know they are the 'robbers'." margot explains.