who said that||obx cast

02/2023, age 17

Is The 'Outer Banks Cast Close Enough To Remember Each Other's Lines? | Who Said That? | ELLE.

seven out of the nine main cast members sit in a semi circle of chairs; theadora is sat in the middle with madelyn cline to her right and madison bailey on her left.

all: "we're the cast of outer banks!

madelyn: "and today, we're gonna be playing 'who said that'."

bailey: "we're going to be given a line from our show outer banks and we're gonna guess who said that."

WHO SAID THAT?
with Madelyn Cline, Theadora James, Madison Bailey, Jonathan Daviss, Carlacia Grant, Austin North, and Drew Starkey.

"stupid things have good outcomes all the time." madelyn reads out, "we have a, drew starkey. b, rudy pankow. or c, theadora james." maddie clicks her long nails together, "do a little deliberation here."

jd begins humming the jeopardy theme song. the rest of the group follows suit.

"the answer is b, rudy pankow!" madelyn reveals. "working with rudy is...chaotic in the most amazing way possible."

theadora snorts. "well that's a nice way to put it."

the cast laughs. bailey speaks up, "thea and rudy have pretty much the same dynamic in real life as max and jj's in the show."

the group laughs, agreeing.

Drew is second to read off. "okay, the quote is 'he's gonna take the bridge? he couldn't take even take me."

mid-sip of out of her water bottle, thea chokes on her drink, accidentally spewing it all over her outfit. the cast laughs as both of the maddie's reach over to pat the girl on the back as she continues coughing. thea holds up a finger, "sorry. one moment."

"so childish." drew playfully rolls his eyes. "grow up, thea."

theadora makes a face back, sitting back upright and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "continue. sorry,"

"options are A, madelyn cline, B, Carlacia Grant, or C, Madison Bailey."

thea: "roll the dice drew."

drew: "i think...A, madelyn cline?"

the group mimics the sound of a buzzer. carlacia raises a hand.

thea gestures to carlacia, "none other..."

drew: "working with carlacia is amazing and...terrifying. i think the only time we've worked together you had a knife to my throat, so."

carlacia: "yeah."

madelyn: "checks out."

drew: "but it was beautiful. she's a fantastic actor."

Theadora is next to read. " 'you love the idea of me, you love being seen with me, but you don't love me.' the options are A, madison bailey, B, theadora james, and C, madelyn cline."