greys multi eps

charlottes best scenes seasons 13-18

s13, age 11.
"what did Karev do?" April asks, approaching Meredith.

"what do you mean?"

A very annoyed looking Alex walks by with a very content looking Charlotte on his back. "hurry. up. if we get there and the puddings all gone someone's gonna die." she kicks his sides.

"would you give it a rest already?" Alex groans as they continue down the hallway.

"Oh. That," Meredith laughs, "apparently he pissed off Charlie."

"whatever it was, he probably deserves it."

s15, age 14

s15, age 14.
The three Sister Lady Chiefs hurriedly join the crowd of doctors forming in front of the hospitals main staircase, Charlotte trailing solemnly behind them.

"look who finally decided to show up," Alex grumbled.

"well we would've been here earlier but Meredith hit a squirrel." Amelia spoke up, as if that explained everything.

"how big was the squirrel?" Alex teased before noticing the visibly distraught teenager to Amelia's left.

"we had to stop and help the squirrel." Maggie explained, her hands resting on Charlottes shoulders.

"And drive it to an animal hospital all the way across the freaking city." Amelia muttered, just quiet enough that her sisters and Alex could hear her without the risk of setting the upset teen off once again.

"are you four or fourteen?" Alex couldn't help himself.

Maggie narrowed her eyes, jutting her head towards the younger girl. "shut up."

Opening his mouth to continue his teasing, Alex noticed the smeared mascara covering the teens face; an obvious sign that she was not in the mood to be teased.

"oh relax. you're whole job is surrounding on saving lives. if we didn't help the squirrel, he would have died all alone on the side of the road. how would you like to be left for dead on the side of main street?" Charlotte snaps.

Maggie reaches into her pockets, pulling out a handful of tissues and beginning to dab at the teenagers under eyes. "you're right, Charlie. the squirrels gonna be fine now, they're gonna fix his leg and then he's gonna be released right back to
all his squirrel friends."

Charlotte huffed, swatting the woman's hands away. "oh please. i'm not five. sure he'll live, but that thing'll never see sunlight again. hope he said bye-bye to freedom. Meredith paralyzed the poor thing."