opinions||obx cast/riverdale cast

age 18
present time

in which theadora is asked about specific cast members, both from the past and present.

not necessarily from the same time; compiled from different instances/interviews.

riverdale & outer banks.

RIVERDALE CO-STARS

Lili Reinhart.

"i was wicked close with the whole cast of riverdale throughout filming, especially cami, madelaine, vanessa and lili, but i feel like lili and i just have a really special connection. i'm just able to relate to her really easily, and she has helped me with so much, specifically my anxiety. she's just such an incredible human being in every aspect."

Camila Mendes.

"oh my god i fucking love cami. She makes me pee myself laughing on a daily basis. she's just one of those people you want to constantly be around, like you never get tired of hanging out with them. cami's just an incredibly down to earth person and we always have so much fun together."

Madelaine Petsch.

"okay first off i could never start beef with madelaine because she knows every fucking thing about me, and that's honestly kinda scary to think about. i'm also like the only one of the cast that wants to be in every single one of her youtube videos though so i think that gets me a few brownie points."

Cole Sprouse.

"cole is genuinely the most teenage-like adult I have ever met, meaning he is an absolute bafoon. sometimes he opens his mouth and i have to physically restrain myself from doing a facepalm. but he's okay sometimes i guess."

Kj Apa.

"okay kj is one of the funniest people i know. he actually almost beats cami, but don't tell her i said that. he was the one that distracted me the most on set and was usually the reason whenever i messed up a line."

Vanessa Morgan.

"when i say i trust vanessa with my life, i mean it. i had my drivers permit while we were shooting season six and she was the only one i drove with cause i knew she wouldn't have a stroke the moment i turned the car on. can't say the same for madelaine. or lili. or cami. or literally anyone."

OUTER BANKS CO-STARS

Madison Bailey.

"ugh, i just love bailey. she's actually so funny; cracks me up. but she's also so real, like if there's drama or something and i need unfiltered, unbiased advice i'll call her up and she'll give it to me straight. girl is brutally honest but it's good—it's a good thing. she knows all my tea—all my drama."

Madelyn Cline.

"my most favorite person ever i love her so much. the most girls girl there ever was. not a single day goes by where we don't text or facetime each other. she knows literally everything. if you've ever wronged me, maddie knows and she doesn't like you. big sis forever."

Rudy Pankow

"fun fact: half of jj and max's back and forth banter on the show isn't even acting. it's supposed to be improv but it's literally just rudy and i going back and forth because our dynamic in real life is the same as maxine and jj's in the show. we tease each other nonstop but he's my bestie."

Jonathan Daviss

"i trust jd with my life. he's who i'd want on my team if there was ever a zombie apocalypse or purge. he's incredibly smart, and gives the absolute best advice."

Chase Stokes.

"my friendship with chase is a lot like mine and rudy's in the sense where we act like we hate each other but i promise we do not. he's hilarious and always keeps the energy up on set, definitely makes us all laugh on the longest days."

Drew Starkey.

"i don't have a ton of scenes with drew so i really only got to know him through the others, like when i lived with the maddie's during quarantine and he would come over. now we're super close, and talk all the time. i call him with all my boy drama and he probably wishes he could block me when i do that."