snacked||obx cast

02/2023, age 17

First We Feast Presents SNACKED
with Outer Banks Cast | First We Feast.

MADELYNS PICK.

a stage hand tosses madelyn her snack.

madelyn holds up the bag. "these are one of my favorite snacks ever. they are trader joe's bamba puffed peanut and corn snacks."

thea speaks to the camera, "i'm sitting out this round 'cause im allergic to nuts,"

madelyn: "oh wait yeah—is it okay if you like breathe it in?"

jd: "no she's gotta hold her breath."

thea rolls her eyes. "yeah i'm fine, just can't eat them."

austin moves on: "what are these?"

madelyn: "they're so good, they're just like...peanut butter puffs. they don't taste like corn."

jd: "oh they're like sweet."

bailey laughs nervously, "i'm so scared."

madelyn: "they're so yummy. i could eat a bag of these at a time." she rips open her bag.

jd takes a bite, "it's like eating nothing."

madelyn looks offended before jd corrects himself, "no no, like in a good way."

austin tries one, "i love cardboard. tastes like cardboard."

madelyn: "i can't believe im getting roasted about these."

madison tries one, immediately exclaiming "ew!"

thea: "for once i am glad im allergic."

jd: "its like reese's peanut butter puffs but...without the, like, gmos and artificial flavor."

bailey: "and sugar. there's a lot less sugar." she hands her bag to cline. "you can have my bag maddie."

"oh, i will." madelyn graciously accepts the extras.

jd: "they're starting to grow on me now."

madelyn: "i rate them ten out of ten. i love peanut butter, i love crunchy things," she pops another puff in her mouth, "so what's not to love."

MADISONS PICK.

a crew member tosses a package to bailey, but thea catches it instead. she hands it to the brunette to her right and continues catching the next few bags to distribute to her castmates.

bailey holds up her bag, "the topic of discussion is flaming hot cheetos."

austin begins opening his bag, "are these like hot hot?"

bailey laughs. "they're not spicy,"

thea: "austin spicy?"

bailey: "they're not even spicy,"

madelyn takes a bite, "not at all."