interview on barbie

09/2022, age 17
the tonight show

Theadora nervously sat across from talk show host jimmy fallon, her satin covered legs crossed as her long dress hung delicately over the edge of her chair and onto the hardwood floors.

picking up where he left off before the commercial break, jimmy reintroduced his host before continuing the interview. "so thea, i know this project has been kept tightly under wraps, but what can you tell us about your upcoming film Barbie? i hear this is your second time acting alongside one of the leading actresses."

letting out an internal sigh of relief, theadora was more then glad to answer this question over the hundreds of others she has gotten about her newest film from other interviewers. "yes! i can't say too much, but i can say who's playing who. i'm playing sasha, who is a human and lives in the real world. when the audition came to me, i wasn't too sure what the film was actually about or what it would be, but i knew greta gerwig was involved and that was pretty much all i needed to put my life into the audition. after the first round of auditions i realized margot robbie was barbie, which i was super excited about."

"oh that's right you knew margot before this project right?" thea nods. "can you tell us a little bit about your friendship? it seems like you two are always together; you are also in the vast majority of margot's paparazzi pics." jimmy holds up a few printed out photos the paparazzi captured of margot; each one features theadora close by.

"yeah, so i actually met her when i was 13 back in 2019 while we were filming a movie called birds of prey together. that was really my first 'big break' so to speak. margot was, obviously, playing harley quinn and i played cassandra cain. pretty much all of our scenes were together, so we got pretty close. we kept in touch, but we just both got so busy that we weren't able to really see each other so it was really exciting when i got the role of sasha and was able to act alongside margot again."

"i take it things were pretty much picked up right where they were left off then?" jimmy inquires.

"oh for sure. i stayed with her pretty much the entire length of filming, and now that i'm older we see each other a lot more then after birds of prey wrapped. i mean, i'm seventeen and have my license now which makes things easier, especially since i was only thirteen/fourteen during filming and press last time around."

"i hear you two have started a tradition of going to premieres together, seeing as this is your second one where you both star?"

"an accidental tradition i guess, yeah," theadora nods, smiling.

jimmy let's out a small laugh, "what do you mean "accidental"?"

"well, for the birds of prey premiere i was originally just gonna show up by myself and meet everyone else there because my family couldn't make it, but margot was like "you're fourteen absolutely not" so i stayed over at her house the night before, and then the morning of i was running late and it was just a whole thing so i almost just threw in the towel—"

jimmy politely interrupts, "do i want to know why it was a whole thing?"

theadora huffs, "no. no you do not."

"fair," jimmy laughs, "continue."

"so i told margot to just go without me because there was absolutely no way i was going now and she was like "absolutely not this is your very first movie premiere you're going get your ass up."

"bravo, margot!" jimmy claps.

"so that's how that was accidental, because honestly i wasnt even planning on going to that premiere in the first place because i didn't want to go alone. and then this year, for the barbie premiere, my family also couldn't make it so margot offered to just go together again so that's what we did!"

she speaks !
pulled this one outta my ass so hopefully it's not too confusing lol. please please please send in requests!!! lmk if there's any questions!