obx 2 multi ep

obx s2, age 15

"max and jj being absolute frenemies"

or

"max being the reason jj drinks"

s2, age 15
jj was the first to notice maxine's disappearance.

well, he was the first to notice his weeds disappearance.

"that fucking kid took my weed again!" the blonde curses, ripping his hat from his head as he storms into the châteaus backyard the next morning.

pope looks up from the heart he had just finished carving into john b's large tree, "she's not in there?"

jj shakes his head, taking a swig from his flask. "no, and she took my weed."

"uh, guys?" kie suddenly notices the absence of their friends prized boat, "where's the pogue?"

"that little shit stole the boat, too!" jj throws his arms up before the three teens race inside the château. the blonde immediately checks the fridge, cursing again when he notices its lack of alcohol. "and my beer!"

"just for the record, i never doubted them

"just for the record, i never doubted them." jj quips as he and the others jog down the steps leading from the wreck.

maxine laughs, trailing behind him. "yeah, yeah. i owe you five imaginary bucks."

"imaginary? hell no. i'm gonna need that in cold hard cash, kid."

"look at me, dickhead. do i look like i got real money on me?"

 do i look like i got real money on me?"

max gasps dramatically. "think it's a body?"

"jesus, max." jj rolls his eyes, "how stupid are you?"