wanderer||obx cast

10/2020, age 15
filming season 2
charleston, s.c

Theadora tended to get distracted fairly easily. as one may have been able to guess, it didn't tend to take very much to win over the young girls attention. it was because of this trait that often between her scenes, thea would go "missing" while on set.

"hey, if someone sees thea, can you just let her know we need her for the next shot?" jonas, the director of outer banks, calls out to no one in particular. after working with theadora for just over a year now, he was pretty used to her habit of wandering off.

the surrounding cast and crew nodded, expecting to see the teen wandering around somewhere soon.

however, nearly an hour had passed and while it was almost time for her scene, thea still had yet to turn up.

Theadora was having the time of her life up high in a tree with one of her fellow cast mates, rudy pankow.

"damn, T.J!" her costar calls, "how did you get so far up so fast?"

thea giggles, hopping from branch to branch. "i'm nimble! keep up, pankow!"

unfortunately, its not too long afterwards that the pair is discovered.

madison bailey had been aimlessly wandering around between her scenes, looking for thea before the time came for the younger girl to shoot her own scenes.

as madison goes through the front door of the château and out by the porch, she hears the distinct sound of a certain teenage girls laughter.

of course she's in the tree with rudy, again. Why hadn't maddie thought of that first?

"jesus christ, thee." bailey calls up into the tree. "you're gonna get hurt one of these days and jonas will be pissed."

theadora laughs, perched on one of the higher branches with rudy just below. "oh, trust. i'm a pro."

rudy lets out a snort. "yeah, yeah. just don't tell bailey about that branch snapping underneath you barely five minutes ago and almost taking you with it."

"rudy, shut up!" thea groans, sending a kick to the boy below her.

"ow, fuck!" rudy curses, holding his head with one hand and reaching up towards theadoras leg with the other. "swear to god i'll yank your ass right out of this tree—"

"rudy, you had one job: don't kill thea. thee, your needed on set." bailey cuts him off.

"alright, thanks bailey," theadora responds. the teen easily swings herself off of the branch, (not without kicking rudy's hat off in the process, earning another irritated "fuck!"), gracefully and timely making her way back onto solid ground.

she returns to base camp, quickly being approached by her next scene partner, maddie cline.

"there you are, thea! where were you?"

bailey is quick to answer this question for the teen: "with rudy in the tree at the château. again."