s19 multi eps

station 19 s7, age 18

"why is charlie threatening jack?" ben asks, joining the rest of the firefighters in the stations kitchen.

vic only shrugs, "when is charlie not threatening jack?"

as if on cue, jack comes barreling into the room, "can someone tell jo to muzzle her damn dog?"

charlotte races in after him, wielding a metal shovel she had stolen from the supply room. "i am going to kill you, jack gibson!"

"woah woah woah!" andy jumps in, standing between the two. "jack, what did you do?"

"what did i do?" the man points to himself in disbelief, "she's the psycho chasing after me with a shovel!"

"he called the cops on my date 'cause he had a breaklight out." charlie fumes, "and then he proceeded to insist he smelt a gas leak in the car, and then he threatened the poor guy."

"i did not—"

"you told him that through years of experience you know how to set a deadly fire and make it look like an accident."

"dude looked like a forty year old alcoholic." jack shrugs, "i'm sure he knew already."

"honestly don't see a problem here." vic laughs, "looks like you dodged a bullet, char."

charlotte smiles suspiciously, leaning against the shovel, "hey guys, seems pretty quiet around here today, don't it?"

"charlie." the adults groan collectively.

"way to go, jack."

right on cue, the klaxons start blaring. charlie smirks as the firefighters reluctantly file out of the kitchen.

 charlie smirks as the firefighters reluctantly file out of the kitchen