st1||multi eps

theadora in character chapter seven.
stranger things multi eps
season one, age 10

 stranger things multi epsseason one, age 10

betty season one scene pack

episode one.
Dinnertime at the wheelers proves to be quite the entertainment for elizabeth as she silently chews on a dinner roll, watching her older siblings argue with their mother.

"we should be out there right now. we should be helping to look for him!" one of mikes closest friends, will byers, had gone missing the previous night.

this had the entire neighborhood standing on edge, and karen wheeler was no exception. "we've been over this, mike. the chief says—"

"i don't care what the chief says!" mike interrupts, "we have to do something—will could be in danger."

"more reason to stay put." karen argues back, unswayed. "end of discussion."

there's a uncomfortable silence that falls across the dinner table before nancy speaks up, "so... me and barb are gonna study at her house tonight. that's cool, right?"

"no, not cool." karen twirls her fork around her plate with a shake of the head.

"what? why not?"

"why do you think? am i speaking chinese in this house?" karen asks rhetorically, "until will is found safe, no one leaves."

"this is such bullshit!" nancy exclaims, "we're under house arrest just because mikes friend got lost on the way home!"

mike turns abruptly, "wait, this is wills fault? you're just pissed off cause you wanna hangout with steve."

betty nearly chokes on her water, nearly missing the death stare nancy give their brother. she raises her eyebrows, repeating, "steve?"

"who's steve?"

mike answers their mother, "her new boyfriend."

"you are such a douchebag, mike!" nancy growls, rising from her seat and storming off.

"wait a minute." betty leans forward in her chair, harassing mike for more details. "steve harrington?" the stories of king steve 'the hair' harrington had been passed down to hawkins middle school, enchanting the children. "how do you know? is it really steve? did they kiss? did they—"

"elizabeth!" karen wheeler scolds, sending betty shrinking back down into her seat.

episode two.
Betty raises an eyebrow, watching with disgust as her brother inhales his breakfast. "jesus, mike. you're gonna choke yourself."