1- ɍɇsᵾłŧs

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭- 𝓥𝓒𝓗𝓐⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"I don't know what's going on with you," Ms. Nanami harshly spat, "but just do the dance right, or you'll be planking for 10 minutes!"

I nodded, going along with what she was saying. Despite how she rudely delivered her words, I needed to listen to her.

I need to get to Korea.

It's been my dream to become a K-pop idol. Ever since I was seven.

Starting again, I did the main choreography to Lee Chaeyeon's 'Knock'

As the music boomed through the speakers, I moved my body to the rhythm.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8." Ms. Nanami said to the beat of the song, to help me stay on beat.

Once I finished, she approached me. Applauding.

"Mari, you have some raw talent." I was shocked, as this as the first time she's complimented me, "I'm really going to miss you when you go to Korea."

"Thank you so much, Ms. Nanami, but we don't know if i'm going yet."

"We'll i'm always rooting for you." I nodded and bowed to her before walking back to my friend.

"Kumiko Mari." She clapped, "You totally aced that!"

"Thanks, Koharu." I sat down next to her. Debating with myself about whether im good enough to become a trainee or not.

"Mari, don't be so pressed!" she cheered, "You got this! Gooooo Mari!" 

She started doing random stuff with her hands as if she were a cheerleader.

I chuckled, "Thank you. But don't just cheer me on. Cheer for yourself too. We'll go to Korea together!"

She frowned, "I don't know about that."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, on my audition, I kinda messed up..." she trailed off.

"Oh." I was at a loss for words.

"Once you make it, become a idol. For me. For the both of us!" She patted my shoulder.

I can't just leave her here alone, if i do make it. Koharu has been my best friend ever since I started dancing for this company.

We had both finished our audition for Hybe Labels last week, and I'm super nervous. Results for the new trainees are in today.

They're taking up seventeen of us from Japan and I really hope that I can make it.

I hope that Koharu can, too.

As if on que, Ms. Nanami called us over, "Girls! The results are in! Come, come.!"

"For us." Koharu whispered to me before latching onto my arm as we walked over to where the other girls are.

"Okay, I'll read the list aloud." Ms. Nanami said, standing up in front of all of us.

"Okay, from this studio we have; Kayoko,

Yui,

and...

Mari!"

I was shocked.

I made it.

I really made it.

I'm going to be a trainee!

Koharu shook me, making me wake up from my daze, "Omg Mari you made it!" she took my hand as we jumped up and down together.

I shed a tear.

Then two.

"Why are you crying, Riri?" she asked me.

"You s-should be g-oing there with me." I stammered, struggling to find the right words.

She just shook her head, "Kumiko Mari. You deserve to go there. An like I said, you'll do it for the both of us. Alright?" I nodded, pulling her into a hug.

I'm really going to miss her.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

My mother and Koharu dropped me off to the airport a few days later.

I started fidgeting with the hem of my shirt. It's something I do whenever I get anxious.

I guess my mom noticed and approached me.

"My Mari. You have nothing to be scared of. What are you worried for, hm?" She fixed my shirts collar.

"What i-if no one likes me. Or what if no one wants to be friends with me." I replied.

"You'll never get anywhere in life only thinking about the 'what if's'." she assured me, "And besides, who wouldn't like an amazing, bilingual, Korean-Japanese, beautiful girl like you?"

"Well..." I was cut of by a voice on the intercom.

"Flight A1T7 is now boarding, flight A1T7 is boarding now." I looked down at my ticket.

That's my flight.

Mom and Koharu came to hug me.

"Make us proud, Riri." Mom kissed my forehead.

"For us, remember." Koharu squeezed me tighter.

I nodded. 

"I love you both so much." I waved to them, before walking off to my flight's gate.

I cannot believe that I, Kumiko Mari, a 17 year old female, is going to be a trainee.

I really can't wait!

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-