14- đɍɇȺms

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓣𝓕𝓦 (𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷)-𝓔𝓷𝓱𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓷⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺    

I was really confused about Maki's comment.

What did he mean by it?

I decided to let him cool down a bit before bothering him again. 

We were walking for a few minutes, when I decided to talk to Maki.

But then I tripped over this book on the floor. Then I fell wrong on my ankle...

"Ouch!" My ankle shot out an insufferable pain that made me yelp.

Maki and Nicholas immediately came to me.

"Babe! Are you alright?!?" Maki kneeled before me.

I was holding back tears.

"I-it hurts." I held my ankle, rocking back and forth.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's gonna be alright. Okay?" I slowly nodded as tears streamed down my face.

"Here! Get on my back." Maki turned around so that it'd be easier for me. 

I tried to hop on, but failed.

"Let me help." Nicholas said, and placed me onto Maki's back.

"T-thanks." I weakly smiled at him and wrapped my arms around Maki's neck, and he get a better grip on my thighs.

When we were walking back to one of the back entrances (so that we don't get caught) I decided to speak up.

"M-Maki?" I asked him, lightly breathing in his neck.

He hummed in response.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why you were upset, but I promise to not make you mad again." I stated.

"Kumiko, you don't have to apologize. I was just over reacting and being sensitive is all. I'm sorry for making you feel like you were in the wrong."

"Maki, it's okay. I was never mad at you. I love you so much." I said into his ear as we reached the exit.

"I love you too." and we continued to walk to Nicholas's car.

"Mari, you're staying with me tonight, okay?" said Maki.

I nodded as he set me down in the back seat so that my injured ankle could be on an elevated surface. Then he clicked my seatbelt

"Nicho-hyung. Should we bring her to the hospital?" Maki asked.

Nicholas shook his head, "They'll notify the company. We don't need that. Let's take take her to the dorm." Maki nodded and strapped in his seatbelt.

Nicholas did the same, and we started driving off.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

Maki put me in his room and gently set me down on the bed after Nicholas went to go get some bandages for my ankle.

But temporarily, Maki got an ice box and put it on my ankle.

I winced at the cold feeling that it gave on me. But soon, I didn't mind it.

"Does it feel better?" Maki asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, it does." I leaned back onto the pillows and closed my eyes.