11- Ⱥđđɨȼŧɇđ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭- 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓧⍨♬♪

 ↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺    

I looked around for Maki as I woke up.

I saw him sitting at a table.

I decided to give him a little scare.

I snuck up on him, and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.

"Good morning." I closed my eyes, inhaling his addictive scent.

But, when I opened my eyes, I saw him...

Cutting his wrists...

"Maki! Why..."

He looked back up at me, starting to tear up.

"I-It's all my f-fault."

"Maki, shhh. It's okay. Okay? I'm here. And it's not you're fault at all. Please don't blame yourself." I gently pulled him into a hug as he cried on my shoulder.

'Mari, I'm sorry. You probably h-hate me now-"

"Stop that nonsense! Do you think I could ever hate you after all you've done for me? Maki, I love you. I could never ever hate you. Not in a million years."

He cried even harder. It hurt so bad to hear and see him like this.

I caressed his back and kept whispering words of affirmation to him.

He finally stopped after a while. He looked down to me with puffy eyes. 

"Thank you for everything, Mari. You were the only thing stopping my from ending my life. I had faith in you. I still do. Ugh, I love you so much." He hugged me yet again.

I just laughed at his cuteness.

Then, his stomach started growling.

"Maki, when's the last time you ate..?" 

He scratched his head.

"Last week..?"

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

Once I was done preparing some old rice that was in one of the cabinets, I opened my phone to see a lot of missed texts from Nicholas.

He seemed really worried.

Then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Who's that, babe?" Maki asked, breathing into my neck.

I blushed at the skinship.

"Y-you can't call me that yet. We're not dating." I replied, texting Nicholas back. Letting him know that I was alright and with Maki.

"Okay then." Maki took the phone out of my hand and made me look at him.

He stared into my eyes.

"Kumiko, I'm so in love with you. I can't even express how much I love you." I couldn't stop smiling, "Will you be my girlfriend, Kumiko Mari?" I pouted.

'I was supposed to confess to him first! That was my whole objective for when I found him.' I crossed my arms.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

I shook my head, "Nothing at all. And I would love to be your girlfriend!" I engulfed him in a hug.

"OH THANK GOD!" Maki shouted, kissing the top of my head, "I thought you were going to reject me."

"How could I ever reject you?" I replied, "Now come on. You need to eat."

I pulled his hand to the table so that he could eat.

"Okay, but who were you texting just now-" I cut him off with a quick peck on the lips.

"Please, just eat. And it was Nicholas."

"Oh." was the last thing he said before stuffing his face with rice.

"It's so fluffy and perfect." he said through his chewing, "Just like you!"

I smiled, "Maki, you're so cute." I started to stare at him.

"I'm not just cute, I can be hot too. I can be anything for you." he blew a kiss and me a flirtatiously winked.

I shook my head at him and decided to check my socials.

On Instagram, I saw a picture of Maki and I together. And the caption was about us allegedly dating.

"Maki... They're are rumors." I showed him my phone. 

"Are they really rumors, though?" he asked with his mouth full.

I rolled my eyes, "That's not the point, Maki. You could get kicked out of the group. Or worse, get tons of hate-"

"The only thing worse than that is losing you. I never want to lose you. As long as we're together, i'm fine. Okay? " he looked at me, finishing up his rice.

I nodded and headed to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed, and thinking about how to get him and I out of here.

Then, he sat down next to me.

"What are you thinking about, babe?" he grabbed my hand, rubbing circles on it.

"We need to get out of here, Maks. But, if we go back, Hayun might hurt me, for getting you caught-"

"Seriously, Mari. Fuck Hayun. She's a bitch and she's jealous."

"What would she have to be jealous for, i'm-"

"The most beautiful, most precious, gorgeous girl in the world that deserves nothing but the best."

I looked up at him. 

It felt as if my lips were calling his name and vice versa, because soon enough, he grabbed my waist and me grasping the back of his neck as our lips connected.

I could feel our hearts beating in sync as our lips molded together perfectly. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss as Maki did the same. 

After a while, we pulled away to get some air.

Maki rested his forehead on mine.

"Kumiko Mari. I'm addicted to you."

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

am i the only one who is absolutely in love with Maki and Mari's passion for each other? LIKE THEY ARE SO ADORABLE AND CUTE I COULD DIE.

not me fangirling over my own story-

anyways- pls continue to leave lots of votes and comments, I read them all <33

I love you guys

MWAH MWAH