28- ꝁ-ᵽøᵽ ĐȺɏ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓓𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓴𝓲𝓬𝓴- &𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶⍨♬

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

Riki and I were walking around town after going to this K-pop store.

I got a "The Chaos Chapter: Freeze" album. It's my favorite album by TXT, so I was really happy.

Riki got the "All About Luv" album by Monsta x. He's apparently a hardcore Monbebe.

And I cannot lie, I most defiantly am one too.

Monsta X is such an underrated group. Totally one of my favorites.

Riki's Monsta X bias is Hyungwon, and mine is I.M.

After the K-pop store, Riki and I decided to go to this K-pop cafe.

I was super excited, because this place was really popular and super anticipated.

As we arrived, Riki opened the door for me. I thanked him, and we headed inside the cafe.

We sat down at this table that was near a photo booth. Not too long after, a waiter asked us for our orders.

I really wanted to try some of the Korean dishes on the menu, since the place is Korean-based. So I ordered some bibimbap, jumeokbap on the side, and some iced tea for a drink. Riki ordered the same thing that I did.

The two of us decided to open up our albums to see our pulls while we waited.

"I GOT KIHYUN AND SHOWNU!" Riki exclaimed.

I smiled at how happy he was.

Then, I unboxed my album.

I pulled Yeonjun.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed, "I just got my bias! In your face!" I stuck my tongue out at Riki.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, man."

I excitedly hugged my photocard and pulled out my next one. I got Taehyun.

I was super happy.

Riki and I started conversation, talking and giggling amongst ourselves, while our food was being prepared.

Soon enough our food arrived.

I looked up at Riki to see his gummy smile. 

It was so contagious, that I smiled too.

Before we ate, Riki and I took pictures, putting our photocards just above the food.

I felt like one of those Pinterest girls.

Then, I was time to eat.

I folded my hands, as did Riki.

"Thank you for the meal!" We said in unison, smiling in the midst of it.

I grabbed my chopsticks, and went straight for the egg.

The next few minutes were filled with the sounds of Riki and I's happy chewing.

But after a while, Riki spoke.

"Mari, I have a question."

I hummed in response.

"Do you like Maki?"

I choked on my rice.

Maki quickly handed me some tea. 

I accepted it gratefully, and drank it.

"Sorry..." Riki trailed off.

I denied it, "No, it's okay. But, I guess you could say that."

Riki smiled brightly, "Oh my goodness!" He stopped for a moment, "Then why aren't you with him right now? He's leaving tomorrow y'know..."

I sighed, "I was supposed to meet him, but totally got distracted." I looked down in defeat.

Riki's eyes widened, "Because of me? I'm so sorry, Mari!" Riki handed me his phone.

I tilted my head, confused.

"Your phone is dead, right? Or something like that. You wouldn't just not text him all this time for no reason." I smiled at the fact that he knew me so well.

But then, his phone ringed.

It was Heeseung.

Riki apologetically smiled, mumbling a 'sorry' before taking the phone call.

"Hm? Ohh! Yes! Okay." Riki replied to Heeseung during the call.

Once they hung up, he turned to me.

Apparently Heeseung needed to see the both of us for something.

I bitterly smiled, "Ahh, okay."

Riki and I split the bill for our food, then headed over to the cafe.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

Riki and I had to go through a lot of streets to get back to the cafe, and by the time we were about a block away, my feet were sore.

I was walking so slow, that Riki was ahead of me.

He turned around, realizing that I wasn't next to him.

As he came back for me, I heard a honk of a truck. I looked to my right.

It was a white semi-truck.

And it was heading straight towards Riki.

"RIKI!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, attempting to pull him out of the way of the truck.

But it was too late.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

lalalala

lalalalalalalalalala

LALALALALALALALALALALA

i sing so beautifully

erm

so

white truck of doom !!

uh

yeah

BUT THIS ADDS TO THE PLOT SO STAY TUNED

love you all as always

mwah mwahh

bye bye