22- rɇȼønnɇȼŧɇđ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮- 𝓔𝓷𝓱𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓷⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"Yeah! Maki's one of my best friends." Riki said

I was shocked.

I just made an 'o' shape with my mouth to show that I understood.

"Anyways, what were you guys going to do?" Maki asked.

That's when I started playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Oh, we were just about to hangout. You can join us if you want!" Riki replied and smiled at him.

"Oh, yeah. Sure! But uh...could you give me and Mari a moment?" Maki asked Riki, looking over to me.

Riki nodded and headed inside the cafe.

"Mari..." he grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes, "I don't know what I did, but i'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." I looked down.

"The thing is, you didn't do anything. I just had to leave. And I knew that if I told you, you'd want to come with me instead of staying in Korea." I closed my eyes.

"We could have made it work. I would have understood. You didn't have to break up with me."

I looked down, tears welling in my eyes, "M-Maki, my mom's in the hospital and my mental health isn't good enough to be in a relationship. I'll just have mood swings and mess up everything."

Those words finally sunk in after being said.

I'm not fit to be in a relationship with Maki right now.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as Maki pulled me into a hug.

Then, I couldn't control my sobs.

"It's gonna be okay." he gently stroked my hair, "Everything's going to be okay."

I missed his embrace so much.

And his sweet words that so perfectly rolled off his tongue and comforted you like a warm blanket.

I missed him.

"Maki, why are you so nice to me?" I asked, curious on why he was helping me out.

"Because...because I still love you." he gave a small smile, "But i'll wait for you. I'll wait for as long as it takes." he slowly pulled away from the hug.

My heart started beating faster.

I can't wait for everything to be okay again.

Because I still love him too.

"Let's get inside before Riki gets impatient." I nodded and we walked inside together.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

The whole day consisted of Maki, Riki, and I playing around and having fun.

We went to the mall and went on a window shopping spree.

Well, I did. The boys bought stuff since they have money.

Then, we came across a Sanrio store.

I immediately got excited.

"Oh my gosh! Sanrio!" I jumped up and down and looked at the boys, "Let's goooo!"

And we all went inside.