4-fɨłmɨnǥ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂- 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓧⍨♬♪

 ↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"Well, i'll leave you guys!" Euiji deviously smirked, taking Natalka with her as they went to the other side of the room.

"What were you guys talking about?" Maki curiously asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Well... you know what Euiji said earlier today." I replied, my head hanging low.

Maki took a second to think about it, "Ahh, that. Well, maybe she's right!" he wiggled his eye brows, moving his head closer to me in a teasing manner.

"You're such a tease, Hirota." I pushed his head away. A smile not leaving my face.

"Only for you, Kumiko." I shook my head and laughed even harder, not knowing that there was a pair of eyes, staring at me with jealousy.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

After everyone was gathered in the main room, the staff members instructed us to pair up with our group member. I went over to Maki, and we went into a different practice room, a camera in the room to film us, since this is a survival show.

"So, what song were you thinking about." 

"I was thinking about an Nmixx song, I really like their concept." Maki nodded.

"What about 'Love Me Like This'?" he asked.

"Ooh, yes!" I took the I-pad that was provided to us trainee's and found a mirrored version of the dance.

I watched the video over and over again, around thirty times before trying out the dance.

I smiled as the motions became familiar to me.

After ten more tries for the dance, I finally mastered it and showed Maki.

"Maki! Look, I think I got it down!" he put down his phone and watched me do the dance.

Once I was done, he stared at me in awe.

"You learned that so fast!" he applauded. I jokingly bowed and sat down.

Maki handed me a water bottle, which I thanked him for and chugged the whole thing in fifteen seconds.

"Was I good?" I asked him, somewhat out of breath.

He nodded, "Good is an understatement. You were amazing!" he complimented, "You looked like you could be the 7th Nmixx member!" I smiled.

"Thanks." he nodded.

"Let's get some lunch, yeah?" I agreed and we went off to the cafeteria.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

Later that day, Maki and I headed to my apartment together, and Euiji and Euijoo went to the boys' apartment.

"Did you think about a song to do for the vocal/rap performance?" Maki asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah, I was thinking about 'Typa Girl' by Blackpink." he nodded in response.

"Can you sing it for me?" 

"Yeah!" I grabbed my phone, "Let me get the instrumental."

"Okayy~" he sat up on the couch, watching me intently.

As the first beats of the song came on, I found my self singing along to it. But during the chorus part, I messed a little.

When the song ended, I sat in slight shame. Maki patted me on the shoulder.

"Don't be sad about it. Your overall tone was good, you just need to work on the high notes a bit more, and you'll be perfect." he flashed me a smile in which I returned.

"Could you help me out when we get to the studio tomorrow?" he nodded.

"Of course, that's what I'm here for." I smiled again.

Just as we were about to watch a Christmas movie, my phone started to ring.

"Oh my gosh! It's Koharu!" I squealed. I haven't talked to her since I left Japan to come to Korea.

"Who?" Maki asked.

"Oh, she's my best friend since like birth." I informed him. He nodded as I answered the call.

"I was wondering when you were gonna pick up..." Koharu trailed off. I rolled my eyes jokingly at her.

"So how's Korea? You're finally living your dream, eh?" she wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed.

"Yeah, it's actually very nice here. I'm sad you couldn't make it." I frowned.

"Eh, it's fine. I'm glad to be here. At least I'm with Daigo." I gasped.

Daigo is Koharu's older brother.

Aka my first ever crush.

I don't like him anymore, but he's still my friend.

He's rarely ever at home while Koharu is there, since he works 3rd shift at the Hospital.

"Daigo's there?" I asked, still shocked. Koharu nodded.

"Wanna say hi? We'll see if your feelings for him are still there~" Maki suddenly stood up and walked toward the extra bedroom.

I frowned once again.

"Actually, Ru, I'm good. I'll call you back later." I said as I hung up the phone.

I don't know why Maki stepped out of the room, but I felt like it was somewhat my fault, so I decided to make some food for him.

I took out the griddle and started chopping up my ingredients for yakimeshi.

A few minutes later, everything was finished and I decided to go check on Maki.

As I was about to knock on the door, I heard sniffling coming from the inside of the room.

'Is he crying?' I thought to myself before knocking on the door.

"Maki? I made some food."

"O-okay. I'll be out in a second." he said and I heard his footsteps approaching the door.

As he opened the door, I looked up to see his nose red and his eyes puffy.

'he defiantly just cried.'

Unconsciously, I pulled him into a hug.

He hesitated, but hugged me back, crying on my shoulder. I couldn't help but start to tear up. It's something I do when I see people cry.

"Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked through my tears.

Maki replied, "I would, but the reason is quite stupid." I pulled out from the hug and help both of his shoulders.

"Hey, if you're crying because of it, it's obviously not stupid." Maki shook his head.

"I promise you, it is. Plus, I feel better now, so it's irrelevant to talk about it now." 

"Okay, I guess we should eat then." Maki nodded and we headed to the dining room.

A few minutes later, and the dining room was filled with laughter that was exchanged between the two of us.

Then,  I was lost in thought about how my performances might go, when I felt a gaze on me. I looked up to see Maki staring at me.

"You're really pretty."

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-