2- ŧɍȺɨnɇɇ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓘'𝓶 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓑𝓮 𝓪 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻- 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓮⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

As I got off of my plane, I saw a girl who looked around my age, holding up a sign with my name on it.

She must be my roomate.

I approached her.

"Hi, are you Byun Euiji?" I asked her.

"Yes yes! You must be Kumiko Mari?"

I nodded.

"Yay! I'm so excited to show you around. Let's get you home first, though. Tomorrow is a big day."

I smiled, feeling a sense of contentment with how my life is right now.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

After Euiji showed me around our dorm, we headed to the Hybe Headquarters.

I was really astonished by how everything looked.

I was really at the place that I had only seen in my dreams and in videos, and pictures.

It really feels like a dream.

Turns out, Euiji is a trainee here too! 

At least I know one person here.

Euiji showed me to the practice room, where we would be spending most of our time now.

In there, I saw another trainee dancing to Eve, Psych, and the Bluebeard's Wife, by Lesserafim. But she suddenly stopped.

I decided to dance along, since I knew the dance.

I could feel all eyes in the room suddenly shift to me.

Weird.

I just kept dancing though. Making sure that all of my movements went with the beat.

When the song ended, the girl who was dancing before I was, approached me.

"Hey, you're really good at that dance. Can you teach me some time?" She asked.

Wow, she's really pretty.

I nodded, "Yeah of course! I'm Mari by the way." She just stared at me blankly.

I hate being such an extravert.

"Oh, sorry! I'm still learning Korean. I'm not fluent." I mouthed an 'o' while nodding, "I'm Natalka. I'm mixed with Ukrainian and Japanese, so that explains why my Korean isn't any good."

"Oh, I'm Korean and Japanese so I could teach you some Korean if you want." I replied, still attempting to make at least two friends.

"Really? That'd be great!" Just then, a staff worker came into the room.

"Hello Hybe trainees. I am very pleased to inform you that you all will be participating in the survival show 'Open the Lock' " Natalka and I locked eyes. Shocked, "The famous group '&team' will be joining you guys on this journey by giving pointers and help sessions to each of you all."

The staff worker continued, "You each will have a specific &team member to work with throughout this show. Starting tomorrow. Make sure to be here by 7:00 am." The worker then left.

Euiji came up to Natalka and I, "I hope that I don't get partnered with my brother." she rolled her eyes, "but I'm really excited!"

"Brother?" I asked, highly confused.

"Her brother is Euijoo of &team." Natalka answered me. 

"Ohhh. Okayy." I nodded.

I have no clue who &team is.

Let alone Euijoo.

Oh well.

"Natalka, I think Mari and I should head home now. We'll see you tomorrow!" said Euiji

Natalka waved at us, "Alright girls! I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Euiji and I waved back before heading to her car.

"So, you don't know who &team is, huh?" I shook my head, "Well, you should check them out. Despite my brother being in the group, they're not so bad."

I laughed, "I'll make sure to look them up before I head to bed." she nodded, and we drove off to our dorm.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

Once we got inside, I went to my room to rest for tomorrow.

A few minutes later, Euiji knocked on my door. I let her in and she started talking.

"So, Mari, my brother's coming over in a few minutes with one of his friends. I just wanted to warn you just so that you could know." I nodded, letting her know that I was okay with it.

"Okay, I really want you to meet him, so maybe come out of your room and greet him or something." she said, "But obviously don't do it if you're not comfortable."

"Oh no, it's alright! I'll say something to him." I assured her.

"Great, well, i'll be in the living room if you want to greet them!" she waved to me before closing my bedroom door behind her.

"I should probably do some research on &team now..." I pulled out my laptop that my mother gifted me for Christmas last year, and searched up &team.

And let me just say...

they are very attractive.

But the guy who caught my eye's name was Maki.

I clicked on his profile, and we we're the same age, he's just a little older, though.

"Nice."

I decided to watch some of &team's music videos and oh my gosh, their voices are amazing.

Maki has my favorite voice, though.

And the dance moves to the songs are really detailed, but they look fun to dance to. Especially 'Firework' and 'Scent of You' the beats were really catchy, too.

Before I could start fangirling too hard, the doorbell rang.

Making sure I was presentable enough, I walked out of my door to be greeted by none other than Euijoo and...

Maki?

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-