9- Ɨ mɨss ɏøᵾ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓐𝓢𝓐𝓟- 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼⍨♬♪

 ↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺  

I had no clue on what to do without Maki.

Nicholas had told Euiji and the members about what happened to Maki, since I couldn't even bring myself to tell the story again.

I wish that I just talked to him later instead of shouting it out for everyone to hear.

I hate myself.

As I was deep in thought, Hayun came up to me.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MAKI?" she screamed in my face.

I just ignored her.

Like Maki said to.

Plus, I have enough problems as it is.

I went to go to my practice room and analyze the 'Scent of You'

But before I could do anything, another guy entered the practice room.

Assuming he was a staff member because of his badge, I quickly bowed.

Then I remembered what the staff did to Maki.

I wanted to take back that bow I gave.

Maybe there's a way for me to get on the companies bad side so that I can find Maki.

Maybe if I...

Mess up performances.

Anyways, the staff member introduced himself, "Hello, I'm Choe Jeonghui, and I'll be your new dance helper."

I nodded slowly.

'So they just replaced Maki? Wow.' I thought to myself. Appalled about how they could find a substitute for him so quickly.

So, I told Jeonghui about the parts of the choreography that I was struggling with. 

Specifically, the part that Maki tried to help me out with, but we ended up kissing.

Jeonghui nodded, and stretched my arms. 

It felt weird though.

As if I was cheating on Maki. But we aren't even dating.

Not yet.

Well, if I can get to him.

I'll defiantly ask him out then.

But, Jeonghui crossed the line.

The hands that were on my wrists let go and found their way to my waist.

'What the hell.' I thought, 'What's he doing?'

"Can you please like...not?" I asked nicely, but he just shook his head.

I felt really uncomfortable around him after that.

I defiantly need Maki back.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

I was finally back to the apartment after a long day of Jeonghui touching my waist and hands without permission.

It's only okay if Maki does that.

But, Euiji wanted to know if I had any plans to get Maki back. She even invited Natalka over to help us out with the situation.

"They told you that the only reason that they didn't take you too, is because you're their secret  weapon?" Natalka asked, slightly confused.

I just nodded.

"Well, maybe we can cover for you, and you can try to find him and get him out?" Euiji suggested.

"That's not a bad idea, but I'd need to get a clue on just where he might be." I replied.

"And slack off a little, so that they won't force you to come back once they find out."

Euiji and I nodded at Natalka's statement.

"Well, no more practicing for me." I sat back.

I guess my dreams of being an idol are now diminished.

But, if it's for Maki, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

I headed to my practice room after we got dismissed to go.

Already there, I saw Jeonghui.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, princess." 

I cringed, ignoring him.

"Don't ignore me, princess." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"Please leave me alone." I struggled to release myself from his firm grip.

"Come on, baby. We're just getting started." he smirked at me before he put his lips onto mine.

'Why? Why me?'

'T-those lips... are mine now.'

Flashbacks of what Maki said when we kissed started flooding through my head.

Then I started to cry.

Both of those factors gave me the strength to push Jeonghui off of me.

"You're disgusting!" I slapped him in the face before going home.

I'll just learn the dance myself.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-