3-ƀɇŧ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓖𝓲𝓭𝓭𝔂- 𝓚𝓮𝓹1𝓮𝓻⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"Ah, Mari! This is my brother and his band mate, Maki."

I was in a trance staring at Maki, and how great he looked in person.

Thankfully, I snapped out of it before I started drooling over this man.

"H-hi." I waved at the both of them, "I'm Kumiko Mari. I'm a trainee with Euiji." I shyly smiled, scared that they might judge me or something.

This is so not like me. I've never stuttered before, so why is it happening now?

"Ah, Mari." Maki said. My name sound so good coming out of his mouth, "I've heard great things about you from JooJoo and Euiji!" he smiled at me, showing me his cute dimples on both of his cheeks. Then, he put his hand out to give me a handshake.

I returned the smile and accepted his handshake.

"I hope we can become great friends in the future!' he said as we let go of the handshake.

"So do I!" Maki and I locked eyes for a few seconds, until we heard Euiji and Euijoo laughing at us.

"Ah, I bet they'll end up together!" Euiji said

"Nah, I doubt it." Euijoo replied.

I rolled my eyes at the two before taking a seat on the couch.

Maki sat next to me, ignoring the snickering coming from the siblings in the room.

I just looked at them in awe.

Euiji is like the female version of Euijoo, and vice versa.

And they're both quite attractive.

Low-key hard to find these days.

I set an alarm on my phone for 5:30 am, to have time to prepare for tomorrow.

Then everyone else sat down on the couch and we watched a movie. Kinda forgetting that we had to be up in the morning.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

The next day, I woke up to 'Alligator' by Monsta X playing from my alarm.

I realized that Euijoo and Maki stayed over, and I slept on Maki's shoulder.

Oops.

Maki started waking up too as I turned off the alarm.

"What time is it?" He asked me, rubbing his eyes.

"5:30." I replied, standing up to get ready for the filming of the survival show.

"Oh, shit!" He exclaimed, getting up from the couch. Then he walked over to where Euijoo and Euiji were sitting and woke Euijoo up.

"JooJoo, we gotta go home to get ready. We're starting filming today!" He attempted to wake up Euijoo, but failed. I just watched his struggle and chuckled at the slightly comical situation.

He then turned to me, "Uh, could you wake Euiji? I'll try to get Joo awake."

I nodded and shook Euiji. She woke up with ease. 

Maki looked over to me, shocked.

"I think I can carry him to the car." Maki said, getting ready to pick up Euijoo.

"Maki, it's fine. I think I have some clothes that I can lend to you." I replied.

"Really? Thanks, Mari. We should get ready then." I nodded as Euiji started to wake up her brother and we all got ready to start filming.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

I headed to the HYBE building with Euiji, as Maki and Euijoo needed to be there earlier with separate duties.

"Time check?" Euiji asked me. I glanced at my watch.

"6:39, we still have some time left." Euiji nodded.

"Let's worry about getting to the studio though."

I nodded, agreeing with her words.

The next few minutes were Euiji and I navigating through the halls to get to the dance studio.

When we got there, we saw the other trainees and Natalka.

"Hi guys!" she walked over to us.

We smiled and waved at her, "Did you guys pick up your cards? They show which member you'll work with for the show." she informed us.

"Ooh!" I went over to the table where everyone's card are. I scanned through all of them, as my eyes landed on a card with my name on it.

"Wanna open them at the same time?" Euiji asked me. I nodded.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3." I opened my eyes to see Maki's name on the paper.

I was stunned.

"Who'd you guys get? I got Harua!" Natalka said, showing us her card.

"I got Nicholas!" said Euiji.

I was still shocked.

How does that Maki keep coming into my life.

I'm not complaining though.

"Who'd you get, Mimi?" Euiji asked.

"Mimi?" I was confused.

"Yeah, do you like it?" she asked, "It's the first letter of your name, and the last one!" she smiled.

I just laughed, "Yeah, it's cute." I replied.

"Who's you member?" Natalka asked once more.

"I got Maki." I showed them my card.

Euiji gasped, "Oh my gosh! I might be right!" she exclaimed.

"About what?" Natalka asked. 

"Well, last night, Mimi and I met up with Euijoo and Maki, and we made a bet about them ending up together by the end of the show."

"Yeah, it's absolutely crazy how they think that Maki would ever like someone like me." I sat down on the floor, against the wall.

"Who said I wouldn't?" a familiar voice said.

As if my nightmares came true, I turned around to see Maki walking over to us.

"Fuck."

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-