18- mɇmøɍɨɇs ᵽŧ. 2

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊⍨𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓸𝔂- 𝓣𝓧𝓣⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

TW

When they were taking me, I couldn't stop crying.

I wanted to give up.

But I knew Mari would come back for me.

The staff guy threw me in the cell.

"You should feel lucky." the staff that was taking me through all of these passages said, "The company doesn't need you anymore. And we're keeping your little girlfriend or whatever. She's a lot better than you, anyway." 

Each word hurt like a knife to the heart.

But at least I can see Mari make it big.

The staff locked the door and left me there.

I noticed that there was a door within the cell.

I opened the door, and it was a lounge area.

There was a bedroom/living area, and just past that was a small kitchen with a dining area, and a bathroom.

'At least I can shower and use the toilet..'

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

I was sitting there for days.

My only sense of time was a clock, and the sun and moonlight.

I was rethinking my conversations with Mari. Missing her so much, that I forgot to even eat.

It had been about a week from what I can recall since I last seen or heard from Mari.

I ended up really depressed, so I found an old blade and slit my wrists.

I didn't know how else to cope with this feeling.

I felt so empty. Like a deep void had became a black hole inside of me.

I felt really lonely without Mari.

She's my other half, my completed part.

My soulmate.

Well, maybe not.

If we end up separated again, and we find each other again then I've got my answer.

Once I felt like I made enough cut son my wrist, I wiped off some of the dripping blood, not even bothering to disinfect them. What's the point?

I went out to the front part of the cell.

"Mari should come for me soon...right?" I asked myself.

"She'll definitely come for me soon." And so, I slept out in the front, and did not move and inch until that night was over.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

The next time I woke up seemed to be morning, so I stood up and took my shower to clean myself up. I brushed my teeth with one of the spare toothbrushes in the bathroom, and went grabbed some of the old clothes that they had put in the closet.