16- fłɇɇɨnǥ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓑𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭- 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓭 -𝓔𝓷𝓱𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓷♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

I immediately started to tear up.

My mom always was diabetic, and that's the only logical reason for her to be in a coma right now.

💬

Koko 🤺🤺

8:24 am

Mar... your mom is in a coma.

im sorry haru but can u send some money so i can fly back?
i need to see my mom
and ill pay u back when i can, i promise

ofccc
am im so srry this is happening
ill try to help out as much as i can

thx 🫶

yww <3

💬

I kept my responses as dry as possible, since I didn't want to get too much into my feelings.

I have to stay strong, at least until I get to mom.

"C-can someone drive me back to t-the apartment?"

"What's wrong?" Maki asked me as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I just really need to get back." I looked down, feeling a tear trail down my cheek.

"I'll drive you, Mimi." said Euiji

Then I got a chime from my phone, indicating that Koharu had sent me the money.

"Thank you." I smiled at her weakly, before rushing to get my shoes on. Euiji followed behind me.

"Mari, what's going on?" Maki asked, walking over to us.

He sounded really confused.

"I'll tell you l-later."

He slowly nodded and hugged me.

"I love you, and be safe, okay?" 

I nodded back, "You too, and I love you too."

And with that, we headed to Euiji's car.

I immediately started breaking down into tears as I strapped in, and layed my head on the dashboard.

"Mimi, what's wrong." Euiji asked as she started driving to our apartment.

"M-my mom is i-in a c-c-coma." that last word turned me into a whole wreck.

"Oh, no. Mari i'm so sorry."

The rest of the car ride was silent, except for my weeps that could be heard.

Once we pulled into the parking lot, Euiji quickly walked me to the apartment, and helped me pack up my stuff.

After a while, we finished, and loaded up my stuff into the car. Then she started driving to the airport.

 But then, I got a call from Maki. I was a little more calm, but I was still sad, and I didn't want him to know.

So I waited until he texted me.

💬

my love 💞

9:01 am

do you wanna tell me now?
is everything okay?
sorry im being annoying but im really worried

sorry hirota
but everythings ok
thank you
ilysm

💬

I turned off my phone after I sent the last text.

We finally arrived at the airport.

"I'm going to help you out and walk you in, okay?" Euiji said.

I nodded as she grabbed some of my stuff, while I got what was remaining.

We headed to a help desk and saw a nice staff.

"Hi, what can I do for you two today?" she smiled.

"Do you know where the nearest ATM is?" I replied.

She nodded and beckoned to machine.

I thanked her and headed over to it.

I typed in my password on the machine and typed in the code that was connected to the app the Koharu sent me the money through.

Then, I put it on my debit card and headed back to the lady that helped me.

Once I got through the long line of people, I asked to get a flight to Japan, payed for it. Then she handed me my ticket and I went to the boarding gate with Euiji.

Then I sat down, "Thank you so much, JiJi. I have no clue what I would do without you."

"Of course, Mimi. Just let me know if you need anything else, and I'll do my best to help." she said, "Oh, also, please tell Maki what's happening before you leave. I think that he should know."

I nodded in agreement and pulled her in for a hug.

"I don't think i'll come back. So tell the boys and Natalka that i'll miss them." she accepted the hug and nodded.

"Yes, of course."

Then, I heard my flight get called over the PA.

"Well, I should go now." I said as Euiji pulled me in for one last hug.

"Text me as soon as you get home." I nodded and walked over to the gate.

I waved to her one last time before showing the worker my ticket, and boarding the plane.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

While everyone was boarding the plane, I had enough time to type a text to Maki, explaining everything.

And I had time to ask Koharu to pick me up from the airport that I was at in around two hours.

Then, it was time for the plane to take off.

I hope that I can help my mom out.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

yup

thats right

a double update

idk if this is much of a reward or surprise but yeah

I HOPE U ENJOY

i wrote this chapter and the other one earlier so thats why they're posted so close together

but yeah

i love you all

and happy birthday to yuma againnn

also today was my orchestra teacher/director/conductor's (wtv u call it) birthday

so happy birthday to her as well

and ill cya guys at the next chapter

bye byeeee