8- Ɨ łøvɇ ɏøᵾ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊⍨𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮- &𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

We needed to have interviews for the show, to help the viewers look into our thoughts some more. So, It was my turn to get questioned.

Maki was behind the set with the other staff, cheering me on. That me feel at ease.

"How do you feel about being able to go through with this survival show?"

"It feels great here. I really enjoy interacting with the &team members and the other trainee's." 

But the next question that the staff asked me made me hesitant.

"Do you have an romantic feelings for your designated &team member?" she asked.

I almost choked.

Of course I do, but if I say that, my image as a trainee will be destroyed. 

"N-no. I need to focus on debuting instead of love."

That was a straight up lie. 

I looked up at Maki. He looked really hurt.

I was tearing up.

He mouthed for me to meet him outside of the room once the interview was done, and I nodded.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

"Did the kiss mean nothing to you?" he asked me as soon as I stepped out of the room. His eyes getting glossy from the tears that he's holding back.

"Of course it did! But I need to debut, Maki. Had I spoken up, my trainee reputation would be ruined!" I took a step closer to him, only for him to back up.

"I'd put you first. Forget being in the group. I love you more than I care about being an idol." he went on, his voice shaking since he was about to cry, "But I guess you don't feel the same." 

He walked away, leaving me speechless, until...

"Maki! Maki wait!" I chased after him, but he wasn't stopping. 

"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. 

He turned around, but some staff members popped up...

They took him away.

"MAKI!" I shouted, crying as he was getting dragged away by the staff, "DON'T TAKE HIM, PLEASE!"

"Listen, kid, do you have some kind of death wish, or something?" a security guard asked me, "We would be taking you right now, too. But you're the companies secret weapon. We'd rather have him gone than you."

The man walked away. I sat down in a corner, bawling my eyes out.

I'm so stupid.

They captured him because of me.

But why?

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

I went home that day, crying. 

I was in the apartment when the door opened.

Then, the person entered my room. Euiji wouldn't let a random person in, so I let them in.

It was Nicholas.

"Mari, are you okay?" I shook my head.

"T-they... took him a-away." I couldn't finish that last sentence without breaking down into tears again.

"What?!? Why?" Nicholas was concerned.

"I t-think it's because he thought that I-I didn't love him b-b-ack. But then I s-shouted that I   loved him as l-loud as I could. Then the s-staff came and..." I trailed off, bursting into tears again, fidgeting with my charm bracelet that Maki gave me.

"You love him?" Nicholas asked me.

I nodded in response.

"Why didn't he think that you didn't?"

"Well, yesterday, we kissed." Nicholas looked shocked, and quite sad. Interesting, "And for my interview, I was asked if I had any romantic relationship for him. B-but I lied and said no."

"Oh. Well, we'll get him back. I promise." I nodded, believing his words.

'I hope he's telling the truth.' I thought

Maki, I will find you. And If I can't save you, I'll just stop being the "company's secret weapon".

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-