6- ɨȼɇ ȼɍɇȺm

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊⍨𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷- 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺ 

"You girls have a lot of potential. And I think the rest of the judges and I can agree on that. We want to reward you for your great talents. That being said, the individual leader for team 'LOVESICK GIRLS' is..."

Producer Rain took a long pause to keep up the suspense, "Lin Juan." Everyone began to clap for her, "You have some really talent, Juan. Keep using it."

"Thank you!" she said into her mic, bowing at the judges.

"To continue on, the individual leader for team 'ATTENTION' is..."

My heart was racing, "Gang Sara." I hesitantly clapped for her.

I wish that was me.

Nonetheless, I'm still really happy for Sara.

Sara bowed at the judges as me and the rest of the team patted her back, congratulating her.

"Now, It's time to congratulate the winning team. Please step up, team 'LOVESICK GIRLS'

My heart sank.

I guess I wasn't good enough.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

Why was I so bad at singing?

Why wasn't my dance on point?

All of these questions flowed through my head as I reached my limit.

It's embarrassing, but I quickly ran off the stage and went to the back.

Everyone was too busy celebrating to notice.

Backstage, Maki and the other &team members were peaking through the curtain.

"Mari!" Maki came up to me and hugged me.

I hugged him back, "W-why didn't I d-d-do any b-eter?" I asked him.

"You already did good enough. The others probably trained harder though. But don't beat yourself up about it, okay?" I looked up at him, slightly stunned by how comforting his words were.

I hugged him tighter, "Can we still get the ice cream?" I questioned, "I'll even pay."

"No no no. I will pay." he smiled down at me and booped my nose, "We can go and get ice cream every night, if that makes you happy.

I blushed, shook my head and sat down in another seat. Just then, the rest of the trainee's came back stage.

"Mimi!" Euiji and Natalka ran up to me, worry evident in their eyes.

"Are you alright?" Natalka asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I was disappointed, but i'm better now." I smiled at them as a sign of reassurance.

"That's good. W-" Euiji got cut off when Hayun came up to me.

"Aw, were you crying?" she pouted, pretending to be sad for me, "Serves you right! All you do is hook up with Maki."

My blood began to boil.

Just as I was about to retort, I got cut off by a hand being placed onto mine.

"Hey, hey, hey. Come on man. Why so serious? Calm down." Maki tried to calm Hayun.

"Look, he's even defending his fuck buddy." Hayun laughed, "Gosh, you're such a slut, Kumiko Mari."

I could feel tears of anger stream down my face.

I'm so embarrassing. Why do I always have to cry?

Maki looked at me, "Don't listen to her, okay?" he held my shoulders, "Just ignore her. All she does is yap."

Then Nicholas stepped in, "Hayun, you're doing too much. Just because you're a simp for Maki doesn't mean that you deserve to be with him."

"Yeah, Hayun."

"And stop spreading rumors and lies." Euiji and Natalka co-signed before high-fiving each other.

Hayun ran away after being confronted by those three.

"Hey, are you guys alright?" Nicholas asked to the both of us, but he was only looking at me.

I nodded, "Y-yeah. I'm okay now." Lies

"Good to know. Just tell me if she bothers you again." Nicholas flashed me a smile before patting my back and walking away.

I blushed a little.

Maki let go of my shoulders, "I'll bring you to me and the guys' dorm." I nodded and he held my hand, guiding me out of the building.

"See you at home, Mimi!" Euiji smirked at me and Maki's skinship, while Natalka waved at us.

I was still stunned by the fact that Maki and I were holding hands.

But, friends hold hands, right?

Friends help each other, right?

Do friends, feel attracted to each other?

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

"Kumiko, let's go get the ice cream now." Maki called for me, as I was eating with the members, getting to know them.

I nodded and went to go put my shoes on.

Maki saw what I was wearing and asked me, "Won't you get cold? It's 2°(celcius) outside right now."

"Oh, I didn't realize it would get that cold." I looked down.

"Hang on." Maki dashed back to his room, as I sat down on the couch, playing with my bracelet.

I think Nicholas was about to talk to me when Maki came back.

"Here, this should keep you warm." Maki wrapped his jacket around me.

It smelled so good.

"Now we can go." I smiled at him.

"Don't be out for too long, lovebirds!" K said to Maki and I.

I could feel heat rising to my cheeks as I looked up at Maki. He was just staring down at me.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T BE IN LOVE. I'M BEGGING YOU!" Euijoo shouted loudly to us, "I'LL LOSE THE BET!" Maki rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand.

"I think it's too late for that."

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-