17- mɇmøɍɨɇs

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊⍨𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭- 𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓙𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓸𝓷⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

Maki pov

When I walked into Euiji's apartment, I wasn't expecting her roommate to be so pretty.

She had dark brown hair with highlights of blonde, that reached a little further than her shoulders. And curtain bangs that landed just above her eyelashes.

She had dark brown siren eyes, that made me stunned for a bit.

Don't even get me started on her lips. They were pink and plump. And they looked very kissable.

I wonder who she is.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

When Mari messed up a little with the vocal part of her vocal evaluation song, she looked really sad. But I couldn't help but realize how cute she looked while she was sad.

They way she pouted and poked out her lips. That just made me want to give her a big hug.

But I can't.

That would be weird.

Then, when her friend was talking about what's his name? Diego? Dairy-go? Daino? I don't know.

But something came over me when Koharu asked if her feelings for him were still there. I just ended up walking off, not knowing what was happening.

But when I closed the room door and started crying, I knew that I was jealous.

So, I asked myself why, and how Mari makes me feel.

She makes me feel happy, like a little kid who just got a lollipop.

She makes my heart skip a beat everytime I see her.

It was as if time stopped when our eyes lock. As if we're the only people on earth.

I can't see anything but hearts, and love when I look at her.

She's the most beautiful girl in the world.

I think I love her.

But that's too quick.

Then again, anything can happen at any time.

But then, something really great almost happened after we were eating.

We almost kissed!

I could feel my heartbeat increasing.

But just as our lips were about to touch, the doorbell rang.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

"Fuma-hyung?" I asked, "What do you do when you like someone."

I had to get some ideas, since I had never really like any girl, or anyone for that matter.

"You should buy her a gift, take her out, and kind of hint that you like her a little bit." he replied, "Why? Do you like your trainee~?" he cooed.

"Maybe I do. Thanks hyung!"

Then, I went with K, as he was leaving the apartment.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

It really hurts to see Mari cry.

It's as if part of my heart is breaking off, and the pain gets unbearable.