24- ❝fɍɨɇnđs❞

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊⍨𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓶- 𝓔𝓷𝓱𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓷⍨♬

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

I was thinking over the events that happened last night, when Koharu started talking.

"Was that Maki you just walked with?" she asked, " HE KISSED YOUR FOREHEAD!" she nearly shrieked.

"Oh... Koharu, I have a lot to tell you."

"What? You guys like each other and are about to confess soon?" She excitedly questioned.

I shook my head.

"We used to date before I came back.."

Koharu's eyes widened in shock.

Then, another voice spoke, "You used to date who?"

It was Daigo.

I rolled my eyes, "None of your business. Stop eavesdropping."

He replied," I can't not eavesdrop when little miss screams-a-lot is practically screeching at the top of her lungs."

Koharu rolled her eyes at his words, "My bad for being excited that my best friend hasn't been single her whole life! She found love!"

I smiled at what she said.

I definitely found love.

But it's not the right time.

"By the way, you guys used to date?" Koharu asked.

"Let me tell you everything from the very beginning."

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

"See how same we~ are~" I was singing with my headphones on while walking to the cafe that Riki worked at, "Say no more~ just stay~ there~"

I continued to sing as I entered the cafe, little did I know, someone was right behind me.

"BOO!" they held my shoulders, scaring the daylights out of me.

"ACK- I KNOW KUNG-FU!" I turned around quickly and posed as if I were about to fight someone.

But to my surprise, it was just Maki.

"Maki! You shouldn't scare me like that." I shook my head.

He just laughed, "Your reaction was priceless! You know kung-fu, huh?" He teased me.

I scoffed jokingly, "Yes, and I bet I can beat you up in a heartbeat!" I held out a fist.

Maki just smiled and bent down to me, "You're so cute." He ruffled my hair.

I felt butterflies erupting in my stomach, but I covered it up by rolling my eyes and walked away to Riki.

"Mr. Nishimura~ your best friend is here!" I said, pointing to myself.