13- ɇsȼȺᵽɇ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪- 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓧⍨♬♪

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺    

Maki and I made sure to get everything that we needed before Nicholas came to find us.

I was really nervous because I was scared that he might get caught. 

His image as an idol could get ruined.

I was bouncing my leg up and down, when Maki put his hand on top of mine.

"Baby, it's okay! Nothing bad will happen to him." he pulled me into a hug and laced our fingers together, "We'll get out of here." he swayed me slowly, kissing my forehead.

I looked up at him, his hair slightly messy. Adding character to his face were his thick lips that I want to kiss 25/8. Then, his cute nose and almond eyes to top it all off.

I can't believe I actually pulled him.

Breaking my thoughts, he whispered, "You look so kissable right now."

Just then, someone knocked on the gate of the cell.

"Its either Nicholas gets us out, or i'm done for." I whispered. Scaredness evident in my tone.

"I won't let them take you, baby." Maki and I slowly approached the cell door together, hand in hand.

'Please be Nicholas.' I begged, my eyes closed.

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

Maki slowly hid me behind him as we walked out of the door that lead us to the cell door.

My heart got lifted from a ton of weights when I saw who was on the other side of the cell.

"Nicholas!" I ran to the bars.

"Mari! Maki! You guys are alright!" Nicholas smiled at us.

"Yeah, but we need to get out of here.

"Oh, Mari. Do you have the card?"

"Yeah!" I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to Nicholas through the bars.

He gently grabbed it and scanned the keycard on the spot.

'We're finally free!' I celebrated in my head. Then I looked back at Maki who hadn't spoken a word since we saw Nicholas.

Maki was glaring at him.

"Maki!" I shook him slightly, "We're out!" Then, in excitement, I ran over to hug Nicholas. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nicholas!" he slowly hugged me back.

I heard Maki clear his throat.

"I think we should go." then he walked away from us. Leaving a confused me, and a statue-like Nicholas behind.

"M-Maki?" I ran after him.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I was in proximity for him to hear me.

He just shook his head, "What's wrong? I think Nicholas knows that." Maki smacked his lips and walked faster. 

What did Nicholas do?

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

so uh- 

i decided to do a short lil update, despite how i am feeling rn, since i felt bad that ygs who are actually invested in this story (surprisingly)

no bcuz im actually so shocked that ppl like my writing

tysm guys <3

ill try to update more, since writing kinda helps me escape from reality for a while, ykwim?

but yeah ill stop rambling and go

bye bye

ily guysss

mwah mwah 🫶