10- ȼøłøɍ mɏ wøɍłđ

( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─ ‪‪-'♡'-

☊ ⍨𝓞𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 (𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮 𝓜𝓮) -𝓔𝓷𝓱𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓷⍨♬♪

 ↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺  

&team, the girls and I finally made a plan.

After the performance, the staff has a lot to do, so they'll be distracted.

That's when I'll start searching for Maki.

Nicholas said that he'll help me as well.

So, that night once we finished performing 'Scent of You' and got our rankings, I got changed, and ran off quickly with Nicholas to find Maki.

I hid my phone in my shoe, so that if I get searched, they won't find it. And I kept a portable charger in my purse for emergencies.

Then, Natalka approached us.

She handed me a keycard with her sisters name on it. Which made a lot of sense because her sister was our teams manager for our performance the week before.

"It works on every door." 

I nodded, knowing what she meant.

She gave me a pat on the back for goodluck, and left me with Nicholas.

"Mari, I think I should check the top floor, and you check the basement. Let's meet up in an hour at the cafeteria if you don't find anything."

I nodded, agreeing with him, "If I find him, I'll text you and i'll try to get him out."

"Me too."

Then, I started walking off to find Maki, but Nicholas stopped me.

"Mari, please stay safe."

I flashed a smile in response and nodded before running towards the basement.

It seemed as if there were tons of stairs that I had to go down, but I managed. 

When I reached the bottom floor, I saw a library with loads of books.

But, one was rather conspicuous in my eyes.

Hence, I decided to pull it and see if it would lead to a secret door or something like the movies.

And to my surprise, it unlocked a hatch. I was shocked, but began to follow the pathway to what would hopefully lead me to Maki.

The path led me to a hallway with a dusty floor, and several rooms that were as large as gas stations. The rooms were covered by bars.

'Maki must be here.' I thought to myself.

My mouth went dry as I decided to call out for him.

"M-maki?" I said, my voice in barely just a whisper.

No response.

I decided to say his name again, "Maki? Hirota Riki?"

Again, I was met with silence.

I decided to look around in the hallway.

But, finally, another voice called out.

"Mari?" 

My heart stopped. 

That voice...

It was his.

I started tearing up, following the sound of the voice that belonged to the boy whose embrace I longed to be in.