XXV

Narrator

While Minji kept trying to keep Hanni away from Y/n for her own selfish reasons, Danielle and Haerin were starting to get into a few arguments...

Mainly about Haerin continuing to want to spend time with Y/n instead of Danielle.

- Y/N POV -

My noon class had just ended and I was as tired as I had ever been. I was just about to go take a nap before my next class, when someone suddenly knocked on my door.

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

"Ugh one of them probably forgot something last night," I sighed out to myself, thinking that either Hanni or Minji had left something behind.

"Coming!" I yelled as I walked over to open the door.

To my surprise, it was actually Haerin.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked a bit confused.

"Umm, my classes ended for the day so I thought I'd pay you a visit," she cutely explained.

"Oh okay," I answered a bit tired.

"Come in, make yourself at home," I opened the door wide open for her.

I ended up not getting taking a nap, because Haerin wanted snacks.

After all this time and everything I had done wrong, Haerin still looked to me as her go to person for things. And since grandma was gone, I had to step up and make her snacks.

"Are you okay?" Haerin suddenly caught my attention.

"Mhm," I mumbled.

Truth was, I hadn't been sleeping well since Haerin was taken from me.

The only time I had any decent sleep was when Haerin had slept over, but one night of good sleep wasn't enough to reverse all the sleepless nights I had over the last few months.

"Is it okay if I watch TV?" Haerin sounded like a little kid.

"Yeah, you don't have to ask. Just go watch TV," I realized she was only asking because this wasn't her house. It was mine.

"Thank you," she cutely mumbled under her breath.

My eyes had started to get a little droopy and I quickly finished up Haerin's snacks so I could get a little shut eye time.

"Here you go!" I handed over a few sandwiches and a fruit salad.

"Thank you," Haerin was as politely as ever.

"Come on, sit!" I was suddenly dragged down to the couch.

I had no energy to fight against Haerin's request and just made myself comfortable instead. My eyes quickly started to flutter shut because of that.

Suddenly, I felt Haerin began to snuggle into my arms and I quickly stopped her. "Don't you think we're a little too old to cuddle while we watch TV?" I awkwardly asked.

I had taken Minji and Hanni's words to heart. It did feel a little inappropriate to cuddle with Haerin when she could cuddle with someone else.

That someone else being her girlfriend.

Haerin furrowed her brows at me and said, "What are you talking about? We've always cuddled while watching TV. There's nothing weird about it", while she grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her shoulder.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

We had always cuddled together, there was nothing weird about it. It was normal for us.