-Chap 6|one busy day-

A/n: another follow up from last chapter sorry.

Childe was back in the office, but he continued to feel the blushing coming from his face for a few seconds.

He tried to focus on work, but he still couldn't help but remember the setting of the café and just how close he had been to [y/n].

He took a moment to let the thoughts settle, and then he tried to continue focusing on work again...

[y/n] really enjoyed spending time with him. She noticed how he kept looking at her, she decided to start up conversation. "It was great to get to know you boss"
[y/n] said to him sweetly. Childe was a bit caught off guard by [y/n]'s comment.

"Oh, it was nice to get to know you too, [y/n] ." He paused for a second before speaking again.

"And don't call me "boss", just call me Childe." He tried not to let the blushing get to him, and he did his best to ignore his thoughts and just focus on his work now.

"Sorry keep forgetting that..." she said, Childe chuckled for a moment.

"It's okay, [y/n]. I think we've gotten to know each other well enough, so I think we can drop the formalities..." Childe paused for a second, as he felt staring at her. "I guess we should just focus on our work now..." He was still trying not to think about how they had been sitting right next to each other again.

"Yes your meeting is in ten minutes so we should go" [y/n] reminded him.

—————————————————————-
4:40 pm

Childe tried his best to pay attention to the boring meeting, but his mind kept wandering back to [y/n]'s appearance. He felt himself getting distracted just by looking at her, the way her [h/c] hair fell onto her shoulders, her beautiful [e/c] eyes glistened in the bright room, the way her smile made anyone happy. How could he not stare?

Childe quickly took a sip of water, trying to avoid getting too distracted during the meeting. He knew he had to pay attention, but the blush on his face wouldn't leave him. He couldn't help looking at [y/n] now and then.
—————————————————————
5:45 pm

Childe was glad that the meeting was finally over, although his cheeks still felt a bit hot. He kept glancing at [y/n] during the meeting, and it was honestly a struggle to keep paying attention.

He felt himself get a little flustered now, as he couldn't wait for the meeting to end.

Childe took another sip of water in the process of adjusting his schedule.

His face was getting more red, and he couldn't help it this time. He started to feel really awkward for glancing at her throughout the entire meeting...

"Ok childe I took a few notes on ideas for you to choose for the new sales and that's it for today so I think we should head to your office?" She explained to him picking up all her sheets of paper. Childe nodded, as he realized that Lumine still wanted to talk to him.

"Sounds good to me, [y/n]. We can go to my office to discuss things." Childe stood up and took another look at his calendar. He took a deep breath and ignored the feeling of awkwardness that was building up inside of him.

"Hm what do you mean we, i don't have a say in what the new sales are, I'm just your assistant" Childe paused for a second. He hadn't been expecting her to say that.
Childe tried his best to hide his disappointment, since he would have liked to include [y/n] in the decision-making process. "That's not what I meant. Of course you have a say..." He took a breath, before speaking again.