-18|a little distraction-

Warning: this chapter might get a little spicy?

Once lumine had entered the spare office that was provided for her, Childe quickly made his exit and walked back to where
[y/n]. He couldn't wait to see her again now.

"[y/n], you're here still?" Childe was back and sounding completely different from when he was talking to lumine. He sounded as happy and playful as he could with her right now.

[y/n] continued to look at her computer very stressed out. "[y/n]? You look stressed. Is something wrong?" Childe saw her in this state and he quickly got up and walked over to her.
"Tell me what's wrong. I want to help you right now." He pleaded.

"Nothing, just lost a stupid file" she said rolling her eyes and then finally looking up from her device to meet his eyes. Childe walked over to her and stood behind her. He then put his arms gently around her, as if he wanted to comfort her and help her with whatever she was working on. "Here, let me help you find the file." Childe spoke in a more caring tone of voice right now.

"No it's fine you have work to do" she said looking up at him, slightly nudging his arms. "But I don't mind helping you out for a moment?" He pleaded. Childe continued to have his arms around her as if he was trying to be affectionate with her. But he just didn't want her to be stressed here and now.

"Fine" she said defeated. "Good. I'm always here for you no matter what."

Childe continued to try and make her feel better here now. He was even willing to stop working right now, just so [y/n] wouldn't be stressed anymore. She was always first in his mind at the moment. "Now, let me help you find that lost file."
"You sure-"
"Let me help you, okay?" Childe cut in. [y/n] moved to the side giving him room to see the computer. "Good luck"

Childe then took the computer from [y/n] and he started looking for the lost file within it. But his hands were getting a bit too comfortable around her neck and her back. He couldn't take it any longer. "[y/n]", I have a feeling I might not be able to find this file..." He said this very softly, as he was still looking at the computer screen. But he still wanted to be close to her and he didn't mind distracting her more at the moment.

As he starting looking closer at the screen, there faces got very close. So [y/n] took advantage of the situation and pecked childe on the cheek. "Thanks for trying though". Childe immediately went bright red as soon as Lumine kissed him here. He couldn't believe that she actually did that, but he was loving every moment of it at the same time.

"[y/n], why do you have to distract me with those kisses? It makes me forget about everything else in the world and--'"
Childe was getting very flustered now, as [y/n]" was also very distracting like this. He just wanted to kiss her right now, but he just couldn't right here in his office.

O-k, fine I'll continue looking through my computer" she said sarcastically, basically pushing him out the way and grabbing her computer.

"[y/n], I can't let you keep distracting me anymore."Childe said this with a more serious tone of voice. He just wanted to kiss her now and he didn't want to wait any longer, he new he was weak when it came to her. "Wha-"

"[y/n], come here please." He interrupted. Childe was still standing behind her, but he was getting a bit impatient here now.

She slowly stood up making eye contact "what do you mean by that?"

Childe didn't say anything and he just pulled [y/n] towards him now as he started to kiss her passionately. "[y/n]. I just couldn't wait another minute."

He kissed her for a very long time and the both of them didn't care about the office at that point anymore. They were just focused on each other right now. And that's exactly what Childe wanted, as he wanted to spend every moment with her like this. She wrapped her arm around his neck pulling him in as the kiss got deeper.

"[y/n]. I love you so much."

Childe kept kissing her passionately and he was only thinking about the two of them at that moment. His office didn't matter, his work didn't matter, everything else didn't matter to him except [y/n]. He just wanted to kiss her right now and he wanted that to be the only thing they did right now.

[y/n] pulled away, breaking the kiss. and whispered in his ear "I think it's time we get some work done".

"Oh? But I wanted to.."

Childe paused right now as he kept feeling the need to hold, and show affection again. But he knew she was right, as they needed to do some work, as much as he didn't want to do that. But he couldn't help but be distracted by her right now.

"Sooo...What do I have to do boss?" She teased. **'Just stay next to me here for a moment.'**

Childe just wanted to be with her a little longer, as themselves. They might not be able to do that though, since Childe was getting increasingly distracted by the thought of kissing her again.

"That means you are supposed to help me now, alright?" Childe finally said this to her now, but he couldn't keep his tone of voice serious and strict at all. He sounded more flirty and playful towards her, instead of boss and employee.

"Oh and what do you mean by that." [y/n] said picking up on his playful tone. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind."[y/n], you really don't want to do work and just keep distracting me, do you?" He said pulling her onto his lap, holding her in bridal, style causing her face to go bright red.

Childe's tone of voice here was again getting more flirty and playful now, as if he was trying to ignore the fact that they were supposed to be working right now. "This is why I can't just let you sit like this with me right now. You really know how to make me lose focus." Childe's voice was just getting really flustered right now, as they were supposed be working, but they aren't doing that at all.

"Mmm..You asked me to help you" she said softly, obviously teasing. "Yes, help me.. Not distract me!"

Childe wanted [y/n] to stay like this. But he was finding it hard to do that while she was sitting on his lap, in his office where anyone could walk past and see them like this. His face was getting brighter and brighter with more colour the longer she was there now... "[y/n]. Stop distracting meee!" Childe was now getting desperate and he was also in full panic mode now as they aren't working together here.

"Your so confusing, seriously" she said, kissing his temple and walking back to her desk.

Childe was very distracted now as he couldn't think of anything else other than how correct she was. And now that [y/n] had moved away from him, he was having a hard time doing his work here.

"You're making me lose my mind, you know that right?" Childe sounded a bit whiny here now, as he was getting frustrated at himself. But he just couldn't think of anything else, because of [y/n] here..

A/n: sorry this update took so long, and that it is... interesting...I hope you enjoyed it and I will try to post a little more frequently, I have been quite busy as of late with tests and swimming but I made time for this chapter and I really hope your liking the story so far!
XXX

-your Kat