-chap 16|How do you want me to act?-

Scarah

[y/n]
Heyyyyyyy

Scarah
Um hi? 

[y/n]

Wdym "um hi?"

Scarah
Why you texting me?

[y/n] 
Oh I'm sorry I wanted to talk

Scarah
About?

[y/n] 
Someone's in a bad mood

Scarah
No shit 

[Y/n] 
Thanks a lot

Scarah
Welcome 

[y/n]
I got to get to work 

Seen: 10:09 am

—————————————————————

10:10 am

[y/n] pov:

Stares, so many of them....

I just walk down the hall and I can see many death stares....

Why tho?

What have I done....

Do I have something on my face?

Wait no...

Is it because of my position as his assistant...

I quickly snapped out of my trance when I reached his office door, I knocked softly before entering quietly. I quickly closed his door and sat down on the chair as we were finally alone. I thought of a conversation starter to break the awkward silence. "So, childe... you didn't mention how many admirers you had..."I slipped out... I could've thought of a better one....

——————————————————

Reader pov:

Childe looked at [y/n], as he noticed how she closed the door with a bit of urgency now that it was just the two of them in his office. He was curious to see why she did that, even though it was obvious why now that they were alone.

"well it doesn't surprise me. I am a wealthy man, a powerful man, of course I am going to have a lot of admirers."

Childe said this to her now, with a lot of arrogance behind his voice, also not knowing why she had closed his door fully now.

She rolled her eyes before stating "you have no idea how many of them gave me a death stare as I walked down the hall"

Childe chuckled quite a bit and he then looked at her again. He wondered why she was still acting somewhat formal right now, when they were alone together in his office. Maybe she wanted to continue that way, so he would just do the same. "That sucks, But please don't go and start acting more professional and formal with me, alright?" He responded.

"What do you mean by that" [y/n] asked generally confused.

"Hmm, maybe call me by my first name here instead of "Mr. Tartaglia" and "Sir". I think you know what I mean?" Childe explained now looking down at her again.