-chap 8|call it a date-

Scarah

[Y/n]
Hey, how are
you?

Scarah
What do you want
[n/n]?

[y/n]
I was asking how
You were

Scarah
Fine

[y/n]
I'm going out to dinner
Tonight

Scarah
Who?

[y/n]
Me????

Scarah
I meant with who

[y/n]
A friend

Scarah
Cool

[y/n]
Nice talk

Scarah
Wait..

[y/n]
Yessss

Scarah
Never mind

[y/n]
Miss you too

Scarah
That's not what I
Was going to say

[y/ n]
I know, but I
Know you
Miss me

Scarah
...

[y/n]
Gtg late for work

Scarah
Don't get fired

Seen 9:00 am

—————————————————————
9:05 am

Childe walked inside the office and noticed that [y/n] wasn't there yet.

He took a quick moment to think about yesterday, as he walked over to his own desk. He was a bit curious to see if [y/n] would remember their dinner tonight.

He sat down at his desk now. It was still a little early, as [y/n] usually arrived around this time.

Childe decided to focus on work as he waited for her to show up now.

After a while she arrived.

Childe looked up, as [y/n] arrived now.
"Ah, good morning, [y/n]." Childe tried to sound a little bit more relaxed now, but he still sounded a bit formal.

He quickly tried to remember why he was talking to her now. Childe paused for a second.

"Oh, right... We had dinner planned for tonight, right?" Childe asked looking up at her with a smile.

"yes, of course" she reassured him,pulling out some files and placing them on his desk.

Childe looked at the files. He was still a bit distracted by dinner tonight, but he didn't want to give her too much work now.

"Right... those files can wait for a while."Childe paused for a second.

"You look like you need a coffee right now." Childe offered her the opportunity to have a break now, and he smiled at her in hopes that she would accept the offer.

she laughed at his comment. "are you asking me to go get coffee for you?" Childe nodded. "Yeah, I think you need one before we start working." He smiled, as he felt a little bit relieved now.