fourteen

hiii before you read this chapter, i want you to know that i'm changing the title to 'You'
that's it basically, yeh not stopping you from reading ok go on.

"Okay forget the mini one! I'll be in the cart and you'll push it and go everywhere i want to go." he said.
"No, i don't want to mess around with the security." i explained.

"No fun! I did that back then with Alaska in IKEA, and it was fun."

"Alaska?" i asked.

"Yeah." he said, "Oh. Just an old friend." Niall shrugged. "Can we please at least do something?"

I sighed, "What do you wanna do?" I didn't understand him sometimes. He was being so hyperactive right now.

"I don't know actually i just want to move like i am very excited, Kate. Wow." Niall said.

I stare at him, "I really don't understand you right now and i don't wanna do anything," i whined, "I just wanna sit hereee."

"Sit here?" he raised an eyebrow. "Fine then, guard stuffs. I'll be back." he motioned.

"Where are you going!" i asked.

"Pee pee!!" he answered while running away like a child. I chuckled, shaking my head.

Checking out my phone, 9 missed calls and 3 text from Louis.

Louis: morning pal !!!
Louis: ARE YA UP FOR IT OR NAAaah
Louis: where ya at, WAKE UP!!

Closing his messages, i decided to call him. It took about five seconds for him to answer my phone.

"Good morning sweet potato." Louis said in a high pitched voice.

"Hey.. yeah." i said. "Okay look, i'm just gonna make it quick cause i'm currently with Niall and all you ha-"

"You're with Niall? What are you doing! Are you telling him the plan?" Louis interrupted.

"Sshh! Louis. I don't have much time. Okay, First of all. DON'T interrupt. Got that?" i paused, and i heard him mumble something like "whatever."

"Okay, i am now in the airport with Niall and his dad is in the hospital and now he's going home, to Mullingar by himself so he could-"

"WHAT?!" Louis (almost) shrieked. "Wait wait, no, how about the party?"

"Lou, remember what i say about interrupting..." i whined.

"Okay okay! Continue!" he said in surrender.

"Niall said, the party still on, so thank the Lord thank the God thank the Pepe we still-"

"BOO!"

"HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING COW." i accidentaly dropped my phone onto the floor and i heard a familiar laugh behind me. Ugh, that fucking noodle..

"Niall, you dickhead!" i smacked him few times, while he was enjoying life by laughing at me. Nice.

"C-c'mon Kate..." laugh-"It's funn..y hahahah!" laugh. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone, suprisingly Louis was still on the line.

"You there?... Alright, I'm sorry about that, Louis. Cleary, that was Niall's fau-" i said. Niall suddenly grabbed my phone and started talking to Louis. "Mate!"

"Yeaah, thanks man."
"Hahahah! I mean you're older! Don't be mean."
"Yeh, we're currently at the airport. Guess why it's noisy!"
"Err.. going home for a bit i miss Ma'." Niall chuckled. "Nothing nothing.. Mhhm... Yup, of course."
"Wait are you serious? Fuck, that is some serious shit.."