twenty six

"What's this?" i pointed at a little bracelet around his hand. The strap was red and it only had a small ladybug pendant.

He looked at it and played with it, "Someone gave it to me after our gig.. said Ladybug brings luck." Niall paused to look at me for a second.
"But i guess i won't be needing this from now on." he smiled.

I returned a similar smile to him and he leaned into me and put a small peck on my lips. I responded with a long kiss, a bit sloppy, but it was slower than our previous kisses. I enjoyed every seconds of it. I'm not quite sure why, but there was just something that makes me love kissing Niall. Somehow i feel.. loved? You know, they said being in love is so wonderful but i guess feeling loved is more than that. It's just so amazing, like, you wake up in the morning and you just know, you know that someone loves you. It's a warm feeling, it tingles and radiates to every single part of your body. Making you feel save. That would be my theory, i don't even know if it makes sense.

We both ended up cuddling in our room, talking about so many things in both of our lifes. Some of them are pointless, some of them are nonsense like it was the alcohol talking. But i didn't mind at all, cause all of my favorite conversations are always made in the late night.

I remembered Niall saying, "People make lists in their head about what they want in a lover like... brown hair and a sweet voice.. a sharp mind and a soft heart, a sense of humour that makes you laugh like you mean it, this and that and it's all bullshit." he said. I didn't respond, i was quiet.

"It's all a big giant bullshit cause people aren't lists." he let out a small chuckle. "And I've always wanted to be the person who made someone realize that. I want to come across someone with a list in their head that's nothing like the person I am, and I want to show them what they didn't even know they were looking for." he paused to look at me. "People who think they know what they want are fooling themselves because.. no one really knows what or who they want until it's right in front of them."

He sighed, "I'm not making any sense, am i?"

I shaked my head, "No no, i get your point.." i replied. "Now, don't you want to catch some sleep now?"

"Okay."

*****

I woke up with a pair of arms that were positioned around me. The best thing was, i didn't even need to turn my head to see who those arms belong to.

I tried slowly to release my self from him so i won't wake him up, but i guess i failed cause the grip was getting stronger.

"Come on now.." i chuckled.

"Mmm." he growled. "Five more minutes.. Don't wanna get outta' the bed just yet." he said. His voice was raspy and deeper that it usually was. Oh my.

I turned around and his eyes were still closed. His hair was messy, small strands fell on top of his forehead. I don't understand how someone so beautiful is real.

I poked him, "It's 12 in the morning."

"So..?" he said.

"So.. don't you have thing to do?" i asked him.

He was quiet, like he was thinking, then he sighed "I have band meeting in an hour."

"I don't want you to be late, so, wake uppp." i poked his cheek mutiple times. But he catched my hand, intertwining it then with his and he snuggled more into my chest.

I frowned, "Niall.."

"Baby.." he replied with the same tone.

"Don't baby me." i huffed.