seven

"1 new message from Matthew"

I unlocked my phone and saw his reply.

Matthew: Hey Kate! Caroline told me about you

Matthew: I'm sorry you have to do this, but you know Caroline..

Kate: yeah, im sorry too

Kate: so when are you free? i just want to finish this week already, its been hell

Matthew: Tuesday's ok?

Kate: tuesday it is

Kate: can i call you matt? or you're comfortable with matthew?

Matthew: No, sure, i prefer Matt

Kate: okay matt, where are we going?

Matthew: Hmm

Matthew: I was thinking about this bistro near 5th ave?

Matthew: It's called Kosh Kosh

Kate: okay

Matthew: Look Kate, don't consider this as a blind date or whatever shit it is

Matthew: Its just like two people, knowing each other, ok? :)

Kate: yeah :)

Matthew: Alright, i'll see you on Tuesday

I locked my phone and then getting ready for the movie. I didn't like too much cosmetics on my face, it felt like a cake. I liked natural, i usually used eyeliner, mascara and nude lipstick. I rarely did my eyebrows, because they're seem okay to me. That's the only thing i like about my face. Thanks to Eyebrows Lord.

I ate a few snacks while i'm waiting for Niall to pick me. And sat in silence, thinking.

As cliche as it sounds, i'm thinking about me and Niall.

If i knocked on 5A, instead of 6A, this wouldn't happened.

If i didn't got locked out of my room, this wouldn't happened.

If someone didn't sent a package for me, this wouldn't happened.

Think about it..
Right now, i probably would be sleeping or watching Netflix. I would never know the person who lives upstairs. I would have no one to spend the day with..

I was drifting to sleep, but Niall voice echoed to my room.

"KNOCK KNOCK!!!"

I sat up straight, shocked of course. It was silent before.

I opened the door and saw Niall, with shorts and t-shirt and a cap on his head.

"Hey." He grinned.

I smiled at him. "Let's go."

----
"Salty or Caramel?" he asked.

"Always caramel." i replied.

"Well, salty for me." he said and paid our popcorns and drinks.

The movie was great, it was a cliffhanger of course, since there's gonna be another sequel. But i enjoyed it. Niall didn't talk much during the movie, sure he asked questions and had thoughts on some scenes, but he was a great movie buddy.

"That was fun. Thanks Niall." i said.

"Mind if we just walk instead of taking cab?" he offered.

"Sure." i smiled and we began to walk side by side. Niall started talking about the movie and how he adored Jennifer Lawrence. I wasn't really paid attention because i felt hungry. I really wanted to stop at some cafe to buy cakes or any foods. But i was craving sushi. And it's hard to get in the neighborhood.

"Kate." Niall said, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" i asked.

Niall sighed, "I said that Harry changed the day of the gig, so it's gonna be on Tuesday. Are you up for it?"

"Yeah yeah, sure." My eyes immidiately caught a small chinese restaurant and i cheered.

"Let's order some foods."

-----

3 take aways, 2 bottle of beer, 2 jokes, enough to made them feel tired.

"One more, please?" Niall offered.

"This have to be good, okay." i said.

"What did Cinderella say when her photos didn't show up?" he grinned.

I was thinking but i got no clue, so i motioned him to continue.

He giggled, and said "Someday my prints will come!"

I fell for that one, it's silly but it's cute. Niall also laughed at his own joke.

"What time is it?" i sighed, tired from laughing.

Niall looked at his watch. "Almost 9. Why?"

"Bed time for me, then." i said and stood up.

"You have a sleeping schedule?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No, i just have to wake up early for my shift." i shrugged.

He was confused, "When did you apply for a new job, Kate?"

"Oh, i haven't told you yet?"

He shrugged, "Not as i remembered."

"I work at this small cafe, it was lovely. The name is Pepper. It's near here actually. They have amazing pancakes. You should come sometimes!" i offered him and standing outside his door.

"I will, do they have a great coffee?" he asked.

"I made the coffee, so yup, they do." I grinned at him, he smiled.

"Okay."

I stood there, he stood there. We didn't exchange a single word.

"Okay." i said, turned around and taking the stairs. When i was about to take the first step, i heard him call my name. I spun around and raised my eyebrows.

"I'll see you soon?" he asked.

And i put a cheeky smile on my face, "Are we copying Dear John, now?"

He chuckled and looked to the ground. "Yup."

"I'll see you soon, loser." i said with a smile.

------

The next day i was up early, before my alarm. An achievement, you go gurl.

I made my self a hot tea. And went to a grocery store to buy the foods that ran out.

I pulled out a trolley, but it was hard. I tried again but it's no luck.

"Need help?" a deep voice said, coming from behind. I spun around to see a tall guy with a thin beard on his face. Black hair, brown eyes. God damn. Why do i always fell for hot boys ???

I stuttered, "Please?"

He smiled at me and then pulled out the trolley so easily, i flushed. "T-thanks. Haven't got breakfast... so..."

The man chuckled and said it was no big deal, that the wheels were stucked, and pulled out a trolley for himself. I excused my self from him and started my shopping.

"Banana- check. Apples- check. Bread- check. Cheese..." i was going to turn to aisle 8 where they put the refrigerator. But i accidentaly hit someone's trolley.

And i cursed. But it was the guy, that had helped me with my trolley. Out of all the people in this god damn market????

"Oh god, sorry." i said.

"No, i'm sorry. I wasn't looking at your direction." he simply said and offered me a small smile. Which i returned.

"You have to be careful- check." i said.

A/N

double update bc its just a filler haaaa

but dont forget to vote n comment i love u guys !!