twenty one

NIALL

Kate: is your prosthetic doing ok?

Niall: what,

Niall: i dont have prosthetic

Kate: yes you do

Niall: no i dont

Kate: you hurt your knee and then you went on a surgery

Niall: thats correct

Kate: but it failed so they have you put on a prosthetic

Niall: ok stop

Kate: just admit it i know its true

Niall: no, !

Niall: its real leg

Kate: haha sure

Niall: STOP IT its no funny

Kate: nice!

Niall: leave me alone

Kate: wait i know now!

Niall: know what ?

Kate: the trick!

Niall: what trick,?

Kate: the prosthetic is inside that fake waxed leg!

Niall: ........

Niall: bye

She is so weird, how many times should i tell her that i don't have prosthetic legs! Sometimes she even calls me noodle! I don't even understand what the hell is going on in her head.

But anywho, got a show today! I'm excited— i'm always excited, for the record, but i don't know, it just feel really different, with me and Kate talking again, feels like i would do bungee jumping or sky diving and do it over and over again. Kate supports my music and it means a lot to me. She even promotes it to Matt and other friends of her.

Talking about Matt, i knew he's a really good lad but sometimes i kind of want the connection between him and Kate, i think their friendship just really unique and all. I'm just a bit afraid Kate's gonna be into Matt...

"Niall, quit texting! C'mon let's try it again." Harry said to me, and it makes me put my phone away.

We are all currently in the studio, basically rehearsing for our show tonight. And Kate is on her shift, but she said she's going, so, kind of nervous and excited. It's gonna be the first time she will see me performing live on stage.

We are planning to perform our new song, Half A Heart and some covers of The Weeknd. And also, lots of our songs, duh! Wish i could perform Half A Heart by myself, but i'm not really good at singing. I mean, yeah, i could sing but, not as good as Harry. I would really love to do that cause the song really reminds me of the situation that Kate and I have been through these weeks.

Liam wrote it mostly so i don't know what is going on with his love life, he rarely tell us. He said he likes to keep it private but he promised he would tell us one day.

I sipped my coffee, cringing on how bitter it was.

"God, Harry. My coffee tastes bad. Do you even put a sugar in it?" i said.

"I thought you wanted black.." he innocently said.

"Well yeah, but that doesn't mean i don't want any sugar in it!" i said in defense.

"I'm sorry then. Here..." he handed me his coffee, "Have mine."

"No no i'm good, i just need some water or candy." i explained while sighing.

Now it was literally 7 hours to go until our gig started. And i haven't found what i'm going to wear.

"Boys, are we having a dress code now again?" i asked.

"Since when we have a dress code?" Liam said.

"I say pink." Harry suggested and Louis sighed.

"Just, go with black pals. We always show up with black these days." Louis added and it recieved a nod from Liam.

"I'm adding a flannel and a snapback." Liam said.

"I'm wearing my gold boots."

"Sasha is coming today." Liam said in excitement. "But she's going by herself so can you tell Kate to, you know, be friends and stuff?"

"Oh," i said, "Yeah yeah, of course." I took out my phone again and began texting her.

Niall: hey, you wanna meet liam's girlfriend ?

Kate: he has a girlfriend?? and not even telling me????

Niall: yeh.. he does !

Kate: whats her name?

Niall: sasha

Kate: have you met her?

Niall: i did actually just once

Kate: whaaat... :(

Niall: hey youre meeting her tonight c' mon

Kate: yeah okay okay

Niall: ill pick you up ?

Kate: alright

Niall: great , see you at 6 !

Kate: what to wear??

Niall: casual ? eh, just a night out

Kate: okay

Kate: can i invite matt?

Niall: of course

Kate: great! see you niall

Niall: see you

"I dreamt about all of us having a worldwide tour... it was bizzard lads! Thousands people, stadiums.. all that." Louis said, making my head snapped to him.

I could see Harry was smiling, then he said, "Me too, once. And it felt real."

Liam chuckled, "Someday boys."

"Yeah, would be a dream come true wouldn't it?" i said.

"Literally a dream come true." Harry said.

"You know, i never had some friends that i considered close enough as my family except you lads, and i'm honestly very grateful." Liam said.

"Gettin' sappy aren't we, eh?" Louis said. "But yeah, although you're a pain in the ass, i don't know what will i do without you, man." Louis then punched Liam's upper arms playfully.

"Ah, love ya man." Liam said.

"I love me too." Louis replied.

We all laughed and Harry said "Bring 'em in!" then we hugged. Group hugs are always nice. Especially with these lads. You know what they said, Home is wherever the band is. Guess that's kinda true. Don't matter how far i've gone, i'm always feeling at home. We all started this from the bottom, and no we're not there at the top, not yet. The mountain's high but the views are always worth it.

"Let's smash it!" Harry said. "Not in a literal way.."

"Dork." I said and laughed.

A/N

UPLOADING THIS BECAUSE LAST SHOW OF OTRA FUCK IT MAN THEN THEYRE GOING ON A BREAK FUCK ME MAN FUCK ME

AND MY OTRA SHOW WAS THE SAME DAY AS THE DAY ZAYN LEFT CUCHXKXJXHABA IM GONE