one.

"But- Sir, can I just-"

"No. And that's a final word. We are done, you may leave."

I stared at him, mouth opened.

I groaned and sat up. Oh how I really wish I could strangle him and shove the pen he was holding down his throat.

"Thank you for the opportunity. Have a blessed life." See you in hell.

I can't believe I just got fired. Fuck my life. I've been working for him since 2 years ago and this job is the only way I could live my life. Sure, they are like hundreds of another jobs but I was just so pissed off, like I really don't fucking deserve this. Shit, I need a drink.

"Let me guess, Parker girl got kicked out?" Matty said, fake pouting.

"Oh, go to hell, Matty." I rolled my eyes at him.

"About time though, he shouldn't have hired you in the first place. You didn't fit in here, Parker. Face it." He said while walking away.

Ugh, I knew I should've killed him when the first time we met. Lesson learned.

I gathered my stuffs, placing all of them in a big box.

Work is important for me, I'm very committed to it. I just can't believe this.

Being a magazine editor isn't as easy as you thought and isn't as hard as you thought. I like to have fun with my works. For 2 years, I've been looking at the same thing like I'm just so done with all of that, I thought that 'Why don't we make something different? Something new.'

My boss, Mr. Eugh, he loved my ideas. He always agree on every things I suggested.

So, I made something different, and I was 100000% sure that Mr. Eugh would totally love this. I didn't tell him what I was working, I wanted to make it as a surprise for his upcoming birthday; Our magazine would be on #1 spot and everyone would talk about it, But no shit Sherlock. He found out about my work and wasn't happy about it, he thought it was a complete mess and was super mad at me I don't even know.

Whatever though, I'm just so done with this. He's an asshole anyway.

All I need right now is a nice drink and a good sleep.

------

I took of my clothes, leaving me with only my underwear. I felt so 'ugh' in a good way. This is what I really need at the moment. My little home is in the big apple, it's small, but it's enough cause i live alone in an apartment. The rent wasn't really pricey i might say. And the place is cozy. This is all i got right now. I've been planning to move, i'm tired of NYC, Mr. Eugh once offered me to work in Chicago or California, but i refused, because i'm just too lazy to start over again.

Being the geek and lame I am, I picked my word-search book under the table and a stopwatch so I could know how long I'm finishing a page. I'm not really that expert at word-search, my record was only 03:14 minutes, but it was okay. My grandpa used to teach me how to do it when i was just a little, and we would have a duel, he would win anyways. Basically, my childhood consists of Harry Potter and lots of board games.

I was just getting started, i found two words already in 36 seconds, but someone rang the door bell. I groaned, why cant people leave me alone?

I stood up and made my way to the door. I peeked through the small hole on the door but nobody was there. I opened the door and there was a box. I took a step closer to pick it up.

'To: Kate Parker.' it said.

I shrugged.

When I was about to turn around, the door fucking closed by itself. Fucking shit. Funny thing is, i'm in nothing but underwear. I will repeat that, underwear. Yeah. A bra. And panties. Is this some kind of a joke? Yeah this is an indirect to you, God.