fifteen

Credits to whoever made that manip! I found it on twitter with many more manips, and its pretty cool, i don't know people FR lowkey ship niall and amelia zadro bc SAME. Ha, ok, happy reading!!

I carefully drove myself to Louis' place using Niall's car, cause he texted me his address saying he needed to discuss about tonight. Also, Louis said that Liam, Harry and couple of Niall's friends were there. So it was pretty much a briefing.

On my way i spotted a little cute music store and it reminds me of Niall. I was thinking of buying him some vinyls, cause my gift sucks... So, i parked in front of the store. I went to the cashier and asked for Fleetwood Mac's. He led me to Fleetwood Mac section, turns out they had so many albums it was kinda hard to choose.. To be honest, i didn't know much of this band but i knew they were famous back in the 90s.

"Um.. so which one is the newest?" i asked one of the employee.

"Well, Fleetwood Mac, huh? Not a fan of them but this one is the newest." he lifted up an album and gave it to me. "Not that great, i guess so, cuz' like people rarely buy it." he explained.

"Oh, then which one is the best?" i asked him again. This guy really helped.

"This." He said, "Rumours, 1977. People dig this, a lot."

"Okay, i'll take it." I said to him. "Can you also... wrap it up? It's for my friend." i slowly asked.

"Yeah, my friend China could do that." he said, "Yo Chinatown!" he yelled.

"Thank you." once i got it all wrapped up, feeling happy.

On the road again, searching for Louis' place. Turned out, it wasn't that far from that little shop. I got off the car and started making my way to Louis' apartment. His apartment building was nice and big, it looked so simple but clean and elegant. I knew for sure Louis wasn't from America, judging from his thick accent. Why did i have so many british friends?

I knocked on Louis' door and just by a few seconds, the door was opened by Harry.

"Hey!" he said and pulled me into a side hug. "Kate is here, gang." he informed the others.

"Nice to see you too." i replied and closed the door.

"Awh. Miss me already?" he teased, and i only chuckled.

"Kate! So nice to see you." Louis came over to me and gave me a hug.

"So!" he said when he pulled me away. "Everyone's here, mostly. But we're just gonna start like right now. And please, just make yourself feel at home." he smiled at me.

"Thanks Lou, i love your place." i smiled at him and he returned it and said "I know right."
"Okay! Gather around child!" he yelled.

I sat on the couch, smiling to the next guy beside me.

"Hey, what's up, i'm Nick." he said.

"Kate. Nice to meet you." i said to him.

"Sooo, Kate. Did our subject tell you anything about the party?" Louis asked me.

"Err, no i guess. I mean like he still want it to happen cause he already paid for the foods and stuff. So.. yeah." i replied.

"Alright." he put both of his hands together. "When will he be back?"

"About 6, i'm actually planning to pick him up, but if you guys have some plan or something, then i'm with you." i explained. "But his car is with me so.."

Louis thought for a moment, "Um, you just go pick him, but text me once you're already in the car." and i nodded.

"Okay, and, Alaska, you have the cake right?" Louis asked.