thirty three

That feeling when you wake up and you don't have to turn around to see whose arms were wrapping you belongs to, is probably the best feeling. I woke up feeling secure, warm and loved, plus i could hear someone's soft snores on my ear. I smelled the scents of blankets, raining snow and a man's cologne. I woke up feeling happy.

Niall's head snuggled more into my hair, if that's possible. He mumbled a small "Good morning." that i almost couldn't hear clearly because he was talking against my head.

I turned my head to look at him. A piece of his hair fell down on his forehead, his cheeks were red and his stubble were visible for me to see. "Hi." i smiled.

He returned my smile and left a small kiss on my temple.

"Oh! And merry christmas." i said.

Niall chuckled from behind me. "Merry christmas, baby."

I bit my lip, "What do you want to do today?"

"Mmm." he trailed, wrapping me even more with his arms. "Dunno.. whatever you're doing."

"I actually have no plans." I knitted my eyebrows then turned around. His nose bumping mine.

"It's snowing isn't it?"

"Hard, apparently." i sighed. Niall scrunched his face and closed his eyes again.

"Are we just going to stay in bed for the day?" i let out a small chuckle once his head snuggled more into my neck. His breath, hot, tickling my shoulder, but somehow i love it.

"We can't?" he said.

"It's christmas, come on Niall." i laughed.

"But it's snowinggg... and it's cold...." he said, probably pouting his lips.

"You've been counting the days and this is what you're doing?"

He laughed against my skin. "Okay, okay."

He left a small kiss then removed his head off of my shoulder, and looked at me. I licked my lips and smiled at him.

"I love you, Kate. You know that, right?" he said out of the blue, his ocean eyes still on mine.

I would be lying if i said those words didn't affect anything on me. Believe me, i still get butterflies everywhere inside my whole body whenever this boy compliments me or kisses me or basically anything he's doing to me. And it's like i could feel my heart fluttering whenever he said he loves me. If this what falling in love feels like, then i'm glad i fell in love with Niall. He makes me happy in so many ways, he makes me feel like i am the luckiest girl in this world. And i probably am whenever i'm with him.

"I know." i said with a smile. "You told me last night, and the other day."

"No, i feel like i'm not telling you enough. Y'know?" he said. "I love you so.. much, i don't know what my life would be without you."