twenty eight

There was something special about a rainy Sunday. I love the way that it has the power to change your mood so quickly, you suddenly have so many things in mind about what to do. I felt like i should go back to sleep... but at the same time i want to watch Netflix... or listen to some good music with a raspberry tea on my hand.

We were just talking about so many things, my head was on his chest and his hand was caressing my hair. He was talking about high school, that he accidentally spilled milk to a girl while he was walking, Stella, he said, was her name. He'd call her Ella and she would smack his arms cause she hated that name. Long short story, they both became closer but not until the captain of the football team snatched her from Niall.

"Wow, what a movie." i said, teasing him.

"Yeah, say what you want to say." he replied playfully.

"Do you still like her?"

"Hm?"

"Stella?" i repeated.

"Oh.. no, not really."

"Right."

"What? Are you jealous?" he tried to look at me which was kinda hard since i was resting on his chest.

"Why would i? It's high school.. it's stupid." i looked at him. Making him sure that i wasn't jealous. Although there was a bit of a lie there.

"Yeah, but she hasn't returned my shirt yet." he said.

"Does it matter?" i asked.

"Naaah.." he shrugged, "Not really, i was just wondering if she still has it."

"I still have yours."

"I know." he said. "I also know you're not planning to give it back to me."

I smiled to myself, since he couldn't see me. "Why would you say so?"

"You're not going to, are you?" he said.

"Maybe later..." and that received a laugh from him. "Hey, what would you do if i cut off all these chest hair?"

"Well, baby, do you still want to see the sun tomorrow?" he joked.

"Alright, alright.." i chuckled.

And although it was pouring so hard, Niall went to the studio anyway. At first i was trying to make him stay. I mean, i wouldn't mind if i get to spend this cloudy day with his arms wrapped around me, honestly, i would not mind at all. I said to him that he'd catch a cold, but he said he will try not to. And from that i know he needed to go to the studio so bad, something important might happened there. It wasn't usual— i didn't know what makes me have the courage to actually try stopping him from going out. And i actually felt bad about it, cause i thought i was being pushy.

I thought i still want to have him around. I always wanted him around, the more i think. It's just that i enjoyed his company so much, i think i might had latched onto him. A good talk which involves touching is never bad, am i right? So i guess this is how love feels. It's a sickening pleasure. I have a secret garden lives inside my body, and the flowers would bloom everytime he plants small kisses on my temple. And I'd shiver at the way his touch makes me feel numb. I wasn't just in love with the feeling, i was also in love with him. Oh man, talk about being sappy.

Matt called this morning, asking to meet me at Fika this evening. Maybe he wanted to talk about his sister's wedding. Of course i said yes, it's a week away! I already told Matt that i was so bad with wedding. It wasn't like i don't want to come, it's just that i'm too shy to meet his family because we weren't friends for so long, yet he already asked me to be his date.