twenty seven

I drove Niall with his car, said he was kinda lazy to drive today. But that's just an excuse, i knew, he was just wanted to comment on my driving skill. Although i gotta admit my driving skill wasn't as good as his. I kept telling him going slow is better but he just rolled his eyes instead. You have no idea how many times Niall pretended that he was Michael Schumacher— that champ from F1— basically his hero, yada yada. He could get us killed once he acted like the road was the Grand Prix. I'd yell at him so loud, telling him to stop, but he would just laugh at me and told me don't be such a grandma. And when i started to frown at him he'd squeeze my thigh, and his thumb would go up and down my thigh, soothing me so i won't get mad. That's Niall for you.

Fact, Airport and Niall will never go well. Honestly, this man like a mad child. What's up with him and trolleys? Jumping around and all.

"Niall, you're gonna be late for boarding." i reminded him.

He walked to me and said, "Good, i don't have to go home, i could stay with you."

"Not again." i sighed, "Please?"

"Right, sorry." he chuckled.

He looked at his watch and scrunched up his nose. I knew that it's time to go. I pulled him closer and put my hands around his neck.

"Take care." i smiled at him, which then he returned a similar smile. Then he put both of his hands on my waist. I still get butterflies from his touch. It is intoxicating, you have no idea.

"You take care." he let out a small laugh.

Oh man i'm going to miss his laugh. "Right then." i hugged him, taking his scent all in. Still the same musky cologne. I smiled to myself.

When i pulled away, Niall left a soft kiss my forehead, then my nose- and i can't help but giggled, then he went down to my lips. He linger a bit longer before pulling away.

"Bye." i said, sounding more like a soft whisper.

Niall walked away from me, and i didn't realized i had let out a sigh.

****

A day without Niall was.. weird. I used to have him around, he used to have me around, since clearly we both have nothing to do except for him doing band stuffs. When he wasn't around, I'd sleep for the whole day and woke up with lots of text from Niall, asking where i was. But of course when we're together, we won't be just at home, chilling, and stuffs. He'd take me to dinner or places i've never been, take me to some gigs of singers or bands i never heard. Although sometimes i hate the music because it was too.. rock, for me, i still enjoyed looking at Niall having fun. I loved the atmosphere, simply, cause he was there beside me. He'd hold both of my hands, forcing me to dance and i'd refuse. Good times.

Niall hasn't returned my texts yet, that means he hasn't arrived. Maybe he'd call, i thought to my self.

I sighed, not knowing what to do. My friends probably doing something, i mean it is thanksgiving after all, most of people stay at home with the fam, right? You may wondering what did i do during the past thanksgivings, if you have guessed that i'd sleep then you can't be more correct. I also would watch home alone or any other movies they have. There weren't bad actually, i kinda enjoyed it.

Bed seems good for me, but i didn't get much of sleep since my phone kept ringing. It was from him, my face lighted up.

"Hey." i picked up the call.

"Hey! You picked up." He laughed. "Where were you?"

"Sleeping.." i said and rubbed my eyes.

"Aaah.." he trailed, "Must've woke you, huh?"

"Sort of. It's cool." i said. "I was waiting for you to call, anyway."