sixteen

Can't believe people are really reading this shit... 1K views that's quite a lot i didn't expect that haha! Thank you for reading my story, i know there are millions of niall au that is better than mine, so i really appreciate it if someone reaally reads this. I'm sorry i kinda sucks at writing, this is my first time. I don't know how to write, but i do have great imaginations lol.

Alright then, thank you for your support! This is Chapter 17 :-)

PS: Meet Matthew Crosley... Yes ladies, it's Tyler Posey. Go crazy.

"So.. you're not going?" Louis asked over the phone.

"I think i'll pass, i'm on my way to- um, my.. dog- I need to get him to the vet.. He's.. i don't know he has been acting strange these days, i'm really worried.. i don't want anything bad happen to him." I lied. I knew that was so bad, i'm sorry i panicked.

"Awh.. what is it?" Louis asked, couple of car honks could be heard on the other line.

"It's a... golden retriever." i said, biting my lip.

"My grannie has one! His name is Goldy.. I know right! Why would you name a golden retriever as 'Goldy'? My grannie is weird, but i love her, lovely lady." Louis said with his very thick accent. I heard someone was talking to Louis, i bet it was Liam, he was muttering to something like "Oi, Louis, who you're talking to?" because just by that, Louis mentioned my name.

"Hello! Bummer, you're not here!" Liam suddenly spoke, earning a hearable hiss from Louis.

I chuckled, "Yeah, sorry. But i'm sure you can make it without me."

"Sure do! We are all big boys here." he replied. "Where are you though? We are still outside of your building, just waiting for a cab."

"Yeah?" I slowly made my way to the window and looked down. He was right, couple of people were outside. I spotted Liam quickly, cause he was the only one who was making a call. And of course.. i spotted him. Blonde.. with a light blue denim. I looked at him for a while.. trying to get a taxi for all of his friends. I was supposed to be there. But..

"Hello?" Liam said, realizing me from my thought.

"I'm sorry. What?" i said, still looking through the window.

Liam chuckled and i knew he roll his eyes. "Why aren't you here?"

"Why don't you ask Niall?" i said.

"I did, he said he had no clue. I was confused cause i thought you guys went home together?" he asked me.

Stop playing the dectective game on me, Liam.

"Yeah i did, but i gotta take care of my dog, he's sick." i said. Hoping that Liam would fell on this.

"..Ah.. okay then. Best of luck, for your dog." Liam said.

"Thank you, by the way, how did you get Niall's key?" i asked.

"Oh, the receiptionist lady. Louis asked for it." Liam replied.

"Oh... well, then, have fun! Take care the other lads for me, will you?" i said

"I will. Bye!" and i hung up.

I should be there, with them, wasting my time, looking at Niall being drunk... Damn, i should stop thinking of that boy. I opened up my phone, scrolling through pictures. And i saw couple pictures of me and Niall.. I really like this picture of us that Harry took with his polaroid camera, i didn't have the physical photo cause Harry wanted to keep it, i decided to just take a picture of it. I was smilling, eyes closed with both of my hands doing a peace sign, and Niall, holding my waist with his left hand while his right hand was casually holding a bottle of a beer, he was also sticking out his tongue and looked cute... oh, this really didn't help at all. I scrolled through my camera roll and found a picture of Matthew that i took when we hung out last Friday. He's actually looked very hot in the picture, i haven't seen him in a week so maybe i should call him. I needed to let out the feeling i was having at the moment. And yeah, he was the perfect guy. I rang him, he answered right away.