eighteen

NIALL

Turns out, i fell asleep yesterday cause of her rambling a thousand things on the audio, i guess her voice is a beautiful lullaby after all. I was like a crazy person listening to her. I was like that guy who has just been dumped by his girl but he just loves her so much so he became obsessed with everything that reminds him of her and he would look at a picture of her like 24/7. Crazy.

Nialler.

Why is it Nialler? it could be niallor or niallet or nialley or neil... i like neil SO much i think im gonna start calling you neil.

OH GOD I SUCK AT THIS this is why wRiTinG LeTtEr isnt so popular anymore. I tell you why. first, because typing is so much better. second, because you couldnt add emoji or other emoticons beside :( :) :D or others. and third, BECAUSE TYPING IS SO MUCH BETTER. But things i do for you nialler. Wait... i mean neil. dammit sorry :(

anywho. this is say by john mayer, one of my favorite :) You sang this while showering (dont fight me i heard it myself cause you were so LOUD do you think your bathroom is a fucking stage? god damn no neil) (AND IT DOESNT MEAN THIS SONG REMINDS ME OF YOU SHOWERING EITHER bye)

Well, to be quite honest, youre an amazing person thats for sure but i feel like sometimes you dont want to open up to me about some things, like your family or your friends or your childhood... i dont know.. i want to know you niall. i want to learn about you.. just tell me simple things that not all people would know, like your favorite bread jam, your first F score on a subject at school, what fruit that makes you allergic, whats your phobia, when is your first heartbreak... just.. say what you want to say, say what you need to say. We're good friends after all :D I trust you, you trust me right?

X. Say. KP

It's better to say too much,
Than never to say what you need to say again.

I've been reading that letter over and over again. The sentence "I want to learn about you" stuck in my head, making my heart beats faster. Learn about you, learn about you, learn about you. I was so happy my head could fall off. Is it for real? Or she's just over curious? It's totally different- curiousity and actually wanting to know about my life. To be honest, i'm sure i will be the most carefree person you will ever meet. But i'm not that type of person who would just tell the stories of my life without someone asking me about it. Unlike Kate, you have to be there for her and earn her trust, and when she feels it is safe enough to spill details about her life, she will. I'm different. I didn't like the past. I'd rather not talk about it. Like Taylor Swift's lyrics, what's a past is a past. Haha. Liam made everyone listen to it. But then again, depends on the person, if i'm close with them and they asked me things then i would gladly answer it.

That was the letter number 4 or 5, i couldn't remember. All i have on my head right now is food and food and food. Good thing i bought so many stocks yesterday. Happy me.

Feeling relieved, i washed my face and brushed my teeth then i went straight to the kitchen. Making veggy omelettes with some bacon along with BBQ sauce. Best. Ever. Probably because that was the only breakfast i could make really well. Ha. Whatever though, better fill this lil' tummy!

Moving on, i guess i fell asleep again for like an hour or two... cause i woke up with (still) in my short and i was on the sofa. Whatever, it's Monday. I didn't have to go to the studio. I guess my To-Do list today is just listen to Kate's playlist, and sleep, and eat, then repeat.

Checking my phone it was 11:45, and i was hella bored so i went on Instagram and found that Kate just posted a new selfie on instagram. My lazy eyes suddenly weren't so lazy anymore. Her blue eyes were shining and her soft pink lips curled into a small smile, and her hair was a bit wavy.. she's beautiful and i'm fucking whipped.