Introduction

For Inge and Sam for giving me the inspiration for these characters and their stories and my mom for encouraging me to share them.

Tavàri is a fierce and fearless female tiefling who is a stealthy rogue. She has red skin with gold markings, black hair, red horns, gold eyes and is resistant to fire. Gabriel is a cold and rational male elf who is a powerful fighter. He is tall with pale skin, black hair, and piercing green eyes. They have two horses. Bones, who belongs to Tavàri, is a black stallion with a white skull marking on his forehead and Bless, who belongs to Gabriel, is a bay stallion that gleams in the sun. Tavàri also has a grey wolf pup named Luna, who she found alone in the forest.

These stories take place throughout the 14 kingdoms of the land of Ceolvea. The Kingdoms are, Equus Ferus, The Kingdom of Kenmajsalasia, Schalia, Kolma, The Kingdom of Vecsia, Korvas, Danos, Thergia, The Kingdom of Ameia, Sanjia, Bonetsia, Shilia, Chandeur and Soltopht.

Tavàri and Gabriel met in a tavern in Equus Ferus where Tavàri proceeded to pick-pocket Gabriel and a fight ensued after which they were both arrested for disturbing the peace and taken to the king to receive their punishment.

 The king decided to have mercy and instead of sending them straight to the dungeons he attached a magical bracelet to each of their wrists that kept them from moving more than 30 ft apart. He then sent them on a quest to deliver a package to the king of Soltopht on the other side of Ceolvea. After months of travelling and many challenges and close calls, they reached Soltopht and delivered the package, which turned out to be the keys to remove the bracelets. 

After their great adventure, Tavàri and Gabriel decided to stick together and travel all over Ceolvea. Taking on different jobs, quests and missions as they travelled and soon, they also found a few new companions to travel with them. 

Hi this is my first book and I really hope you guys enjoy it <3 ^^