Spring cleaning and wandering animals.

It was a sunny day in the forest, and Tavàri and Gabriel decided to do some spring cleaning in their camp. Tavàri was in charge of disposing of the trash and old clothes they no longer needed. She made a bonfire and burned it all. The bonfire was made up of hellfire which is hot enough to melt any substance. Gabriel was in charge of organizing their supplies and equipment. He had good concentration skills, and he used it to sort things with ease. Bones and Bless were grazing nearby, enjoying the fresh grass and Luna was running around the camp, chasing butterflies and birds.

Everything was going well until Luna found a pile of dirty dishes that Tavàri had forgotten to wash. She thought they were toys and started biting and licking them. She made a lot of noise, which attracted Tavàri's attention. Tavàri saw what Luna was doing, and she scolded her.

"Luna! Bad girl! Drop that plate right now!" she shouted.

Luna whimpered and dropped the plate, but it was too late. The plate was broken and covered in saliva. Tavàri sighed and picked up the pieces. She threw them into the fire, where they melted and sizzled.

Tavàri looked at Luna, who tilted her head and gave her a puppy-eyed look. She couldn't stay mad at her for long.

"It's okay, Luna. You're still a good girl," Tavàri said, patting her head. "But you have to be more careful next time. These dishes are not cheap."

Gabriel heard the commotion, and he came over to see what was going on. He saw the broken plate in the fire, and he frowned.

"Tavàri, what are you doing? You can't just burn all the dirty dishes," he said.

"Why not? It's faster and easier than washing them," Tavàri said.

"Because it's wasteful and polluting," Gabriel said. "You're destroying valuable resources and creating smoke that harms the environment."

"Oh, come on, Gabriel. Don't be such a stick in the mud," Tavàri said. "It's not like anyone else is using these dishes. And the smoke is not that bad. It smells good."

Gabriel shook his head and sighed. He knew there was no point in arguing with Tavàri. She was stubborn and impulsive, and she hated rules and regulations. He loved her for that, but sometimes she drove him crazy.

"Fine, do whatever you want," he said. "But don't blame me if we run out of dishes or if the forest catches fire."

He went back to his task, hoping that nothing else would go wrong.

Tavàri smiled and winked at Luna. She threw another plate into the fire, watching it crackle and burn.

"See? This is fun," she said.

Luna barked and wagged her tail. She agreed with Tavàri. She loved fire too.

They finished their cleaning (and burning) Tavàri settled the horses while Gabriel cooked dinner. After they finished eating, they decided to take turns keeping watch. Tavàri volunteered to go first, while Gabriel lay down in the tent. She wrapped herself in a cloak and sat by the fire, holding her sword close. She watched the shadows of the trees, alert for any signs of danger.

Meanwhile, Luna, Bless and Bones were feeling restless. They sensed something in the forest that drew their curiosity. They decided to sneak away from the camp and explore. They followed their noses, sniffing the air and the ground. They came across a stream, a berry bush, a rabbit hole, and a fallen log. They played and chased each other, unaware of how far they had wandered.

Suddenly, they heard a roar that shook the ground. They froze in fear and looked around. They saw a huge creature emerge from behind the trees. It had scales, wings, claws, and teeth. It was a dragon! The dragon spotted them and licked its lips. It opened its mouth and breathed out a jet of fire.

Luna, Bless and Bones ran for their lives. They dodged the flames and the branches. They tried to find their way back to the camp, but they were lost and confused. They hoped that Tavàri and Gabriel would hear them and come to their rescue.

Tavàri did hear the roar. She jumped up from her seat and looked around. She saw that Luna and the horses were gone. She felt a surge of panic and anger. She grabbed her sword and ran towards the sound of the dragon. She shouted at Gabriel to wake up and follow her. She was not going to let anything happen to her friends.

Gabriel heard Tavàri's shout and got up from the tent. He saw her running into the forest with her sword drawn. He realized what was happening and felt a mix of dread and curiosity. He grabbed his sword and ran after her. He was not sure if he could fight a dragon, but he knew he could not leave Tavàri alone.

They reached the forest's edge and saw the dragon in the clearing. It was a massive beast with red scales and black horns. It was surrounded by fire and smoke. It roared again and snapped its jaws at Luna, Bless and Bones who were cornered by a rock.

Tavàri screamed at the dragon and charged at it with her sword raised. She swung at its neck, hoping to cut it off. The dragon saw her coming and swatted her away with its tail. She flew through the air and landed hard on the ground.

Gabriel saw Tavàri fall and felt a surge of emotion he could not name. He pointed his sword at the dragon and muttered an incantation under his breath. A bolt of lightning shot out from his sword and hit the dragon in the chest. The dragon roared in pain and staggered back.

Luna saw an opening and bit the dragon's leg with her sharp teeth. The dragon kicked her off with its clawed foot. Luna yelped in pain but did not give up.

Bless and Bones saw their chance and ran towards Tavàri and Gabriel who were getting up from the ground. They nuzzled them with their noses, glad to see them alive.

The dragon recovered from its wounds and glared at them with its yellow eyes. It spread its wings and prepared to fly away with its prey.

Tavàri got up from the ground and picked up her sword again. She was bruised and bleeding but still determined to save Luna.

Gabriel got up from the ground and held his sword again. He was exhausted but still ready to help Tavàri.

They ran towards the dragon again, ready for one last attack.

As they reached the dragon, they heard another roar from behind them. They turned around and saw another dragon flying towards them. It was bigger and older than the first one. It had green scales and gold horns and it looked angry.

The first dragon saw the second one and cowered in fear. It recognized it as its parent. It had wandered too far from its nest and had gotten into trouble.

The second dragon landed next to the first and nudged it with its nose. It then looked at Tavàri, Gabriel, Luna, Bless and Bones with a stern expression. It spoke in a deep and ancient voice that they could somehow understand.

"Leave us alone, mortals. You have no business here. This is our forest, our home. We do not wish to harm you, but we will defend ourselves if you attack us. Go back to your camp and do not bother us again."

Tavàri and Gabriel were stunned by the sight and the sound of the second dragon. They realized they had no chance of winning this fight. They decided to listen to the dragon's words and retreat.

They backed away slowly, keeping their eyes on the dragons. They grabbed Luna, Bless and Bones and ran back to their camp.

They packed their things quickly and left the forest as fast as they could, hoping to get as far away from there as possible.

There will be a more coherent storyline soon for now it's just getting to know the characters. Hope you enjoyed! <3 ^^