Saved by... A dragon!?

Tavàri and Gabriel were on a mission to infiltrate the castle of the evil lord Zoron, who had been terrorizing the nearby villages with his army of undead. They had disguised themselves as servants and managed to sneak past the guards, but their luck ran out when they reached the throne room.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Zoron demanded, rising from his seat and pointing his staff at them.

"We're just...uh...cleaning the place, sir," Tavàri stammered, trying to hide her horns and tail under her apron.

"Cleaning? With weapons?" Zoron sneered, noticing the daggers and crossbow that they had concealed under their clothes.

"Uh...they're for...uh...scrubbing the hard-to-reach spots," Gabriel said, in a monotone voice that betrayed no emotion.

"Scrubbing? With blades?" Zoron laughed, amused by their pathetic attempt at lying.

"Well, you see, sir, we have this special technique that involves...uh...cutting the dirt away," Tavàri said, hoping to distract him long enough for Gabriel to find an opening to attack.

"Cutting the dirt away? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!" Zoron roared, losing his patience. "You're clearly spies sent by those pesky rebels! Guards, seize them!"

As soon as he gave the order, a dozen skeletons emerged from behind the curtains and surrounded them. Tavàri and Gabriel dropped their disguises and drew their weapons, ready to fight their way out.

"Nice going, genius," Tavàri snapped at Gabriel. "Your brilliant plan really worked."

"Hey, don't blame me," Gabriel retorted. "You're the one who came up with the cleaning excuse."

"Well, you're the one who agreed to it!"

"Only because I couldn't think of anything better!"

"Maybe if you had some emotions, you could have acted more convincingly!"

"Maybe if you had some brains, you could have thought of a better lie!"

They continued to bicker as they slashed and shot at the skeletons, dodging their rusty swords and axes. Zoron watched them with amusement, wondering how long they would last before he finished them off with a blast of dark magic.

But before he could do that, he heard a loud roar from outside. He looked out of the window and saw a huge dragon flying towards his castle, breathing fire and smoke. He recognized it as the legendary beast that guarded the nearby mountain and wondered who had dared to disturb it.

He soon got his answer when he saw a familiar figure riding on the dragon's back. It was the rebel leader Rina, who had somehow managed to tame the dragon and use it as her weapon.

"Hello, Zoron," she said, waving at him. "I hope you don't mind if I crash your party."

She then ordered the dragon to unleash its fury on the castle, setting it on fire and destroying its walls. Zoron screamed in horror as he saw his domain crumbling before his eyes.

Tavàri and Gabriel took advantage of the chaos and ran towards Rina's dragon. They climbed on its back and greeted their boss.

"Rina! You're awesome!" Tavàri exclaimed.

"Thanks for saving us!" Gabriel added.

"No problem," Rina said. "I'm glad you're alive. Now let's get out of here before this place blows up."

They flew away from the castle, leaving behind a burning ruin and a defeated tyrant.

Still pretty short but I promise I'm trying to make them longer! <3 ^^